Can't find this problem

Searched the damaged leaf photos and can find this. Anybody got a clue?

2 Likes

3 Likes

Leaves go funky around day 60. GG4 auto, 5 gal pots, SF2000, Ocean Forest, Bat Guano top, Liq Fish, Liq Kelp, Molasses, 3 tsp per gal 2x wk. Compost tea 3x per grow.
Bathroom setting, Hum50, Temp70s. 3 plants no co2. 1 fan.

Them spots like that I got on different grows when flowering especially after flush (no longer flush) so leads me to believe it’s just that hungry and I think calcium it’s craving. Unless somebody corrects me I would slow down on other things and add Ca somehow

1 Like

Can you put mor pics up?

This one is a little better. The brown in in the veins. That is what I can’t seem to find.

Hi I spent a lil more time with this, because doubted my answer up there, remembering with Ca we’d also see spots between viens. I looked at all the charts and diagnostic pics also, no perfect match but closest deficiency looks like manganese which is unlikely and hard to say not knowing what your growing in and feeding. But it’s in the viens I think that’s an important clue. Looked up veinal leaf spots and most causes are bacterial infection. Have you reused soil or brought anything in from outdoors, companion plants etc doing yard work brought in a disease? Nice to know more about your grow.

New soil. Fabric pot 2nd use. Kitchen scrap compost tea, could be maybe. I’m not a plant guy. I’m at the end of my first year, 2 doz plants. Seems the 60 day mark is the challenge point.
Leaves go funky around day 60. GG4 auto, 5 gal pots, SF2000, Ocean Forest, Bat Guano top, Liq Fish, Liq Kelp, Molasses, 3 tsp per gal 2x wk. Compost tea 3x per grow.
Bathroom setting, Hum50, Temp70s. 3 plants no co2. 1 fan. Filter. Good atmosphere.

1 Like

I got this at about about 2.5 months old, then got worse. Started like the first pic and turned into the later pic. If it is going like this it’s starved. If it’s not then I go back to towards bacterial infection.

defic

I haven’t seen that…yet. What is the problem?
My tap water is below 7 ph Britta filtered. The younger plants, that are next to it, are not affected. Makes me think disease might not be it. Leaves don’t repair, so I’m going to add cal mag and hope for the best. Buds look great. I’m 3 weeks from harvest.

BTW, thank you for responding. Sharing with other growers is great.

1 Like

That was just after flushing and lost a bunch of nutrients. I was also just a couple weeks out at the second pic, I did nothing but water til the end and the buds were great

1 Like

Checkin up on ya, hows the plants now. Not far to go I’m guessing or done

Yep, done. Got 36g. About average. I’m at last day of drying, starting cure. Biggest buds I’ve seen. New SF2000 and MH2x4 and a PAR meter make huge quality difference. Still having leaf problems at 60 days. Adding Potassium.
Do you know anything about boiling banana peel or composting for Potassium?
I’ve started topping all plants. I get a better canopy. Can’t seem to make the LS work very well. Autos seem finicky.
Continuous improvement. 1 yr 36 plants. Still struggling.LOL.
Thank you for staying in touch.

1 Like

Right on enjoy! Congrats on a harvest. I havent done it and from what I understand the bannana tea is feeding the microbes mostly, and the amount of potassium is so small there are better sources of it. The guy on YT 420 scene has a short video on making banana tea, pretty easy for a quick watching.
I too have trouble with LST, by the time theyre long enough to tie down, theyre getting too stiff.

1 Like