Cant figure out why my plants are doing this

A customer has a question and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks

Cant figure out why my plants are doing this (pic attached )can you please help me out

It kind of looks like something spilled on it. How is the rest of the plant?

How about filling out a support ticket?

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
Co2; Yes, No
Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Growing Marijuana Forum by Robert Bergman’s I Love Growing Marijuana
Welcome to the best place for grow support.
Create a topic to ask your question and our experts or fellow growers will be with you shortly.

Cant figure out why my plants are doing this
Beginner
2 / 2

ILGM.Support.Zoe
ILGM Sales Support 1h
A customer has a question and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks

Cant figure out why my plants are doing this (pic attached )can you please help me out
1521158563871-20180315_1600291521158563871-20180315_160029.jpg1440x2560 1.06 MB1521158563871-20180315_1600291521158563871-20180315_160029.jpg1440x2560 1.06 MB

created
1h
last reply
44m

Myfriendis410
Regular44m
It kind of looks like something spilled on it. How is the rest of the plant?

How about filling out a support ticket?

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA
LSD FROM SEED
Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?
SOIL IN POTS
System type?
N/A
PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?
N/A
What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS
STARTED WITH MG SEED STARTER THEN A SOIL CALL 420 recipe
Indoor or Outdoor
Indoor
Light system, size?
Not sure
Temps; Day, Night
Their good but not too hot
Humidity; Day, Night
N/a
Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
Fan
AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
Co2; Yes, No

@Countryboyjvd1971 here it is.

Is it possible you spilled something on that leaf? How is the appearance of the rest of the plant? Can you provide a picture?

How are you monitoring and adjusting the PH? This is the number one most critical thing you can do for your MJ grow. If you aren’t checking and adjusting PH you will inevitably end up in trouble. Don’t bother with strips of drops as they are nearly worthless for MJ. A decent digital PH meter is less than $20 and will save your plants at some point.

I would recommend discontinuing the use of Miracle Gro for your plants. You can get a good yield but the taste will almost always be harsh and unpleasant from the synthetic chemicals used. Most people over fertilize as well. Trust your soil.

I know you are new (Welome!) and may not be able to respond for the first 24 hours. Just respond when you can.

Alan

We only used mg soil to start the seeds other then that the other soil we are using is recipe 420 we have not used any fertilizer of any kind on them. Nothing has been spilled on them either but they do sit in my bathroom so could that be for the moisture in the air after showers causing that and if so why only two

1 Like

It would appear it was posted here as well ty @Myfriendis410
It does look
Like they started a thread after joining :+1:

1 Like

Sorry guys new at this and have never used anything like this so please let me know if im doing something wrong lol

2 Likes

@Raydiggs it looks like support posted your question and then split you into your own thread once you joined no worries we will deal witn tou over there
I already responded to you in the other thread

1 Like

It’s a very friendly forum; as long as no swearing or insulting other members it’s all good.

It sounds like you are doing most of the right things! Your plant in veg can tolerate (and like) higher humidity than in flower, but I don’t think your bathroom is the cause.

Can you tell us how you monitor and adjust PH? How often you water? Do you let the water stand for 24 hours before use? Any additives before watering? Did you do a slurry test on your soil? That should be done to determine proper range for ph adjusted water and nutes.

1 Like

@Myfriendis410 lwt help him on the other thread bro ao he get the traffic there :wink:

1 Like