Can't figure out what's wrong with my leaves

Hey guys just on day 16 in soil on this gal and I’m trying to figure out what’s wrong with her. Her leaves just started to curl down recently as of the last day or so but have been seeing the mini spots and almost wet look to the leaves on only a few. Here’s what she looks like…

@Vegetationstation what kind of soil do you have this in? And have you given any nutrients yet?
If this soil is a super soil, it’s very nutrient rich, which can cause them to grow a little funny at first. They’ll straighten out after another section of growth. Always PH your water and nutrient solution. (When you start them)
She looks on the verge of nitrogen excess, not something to be overly concerned about, but really she looks pretty good
Second of all, welcome to ILGM!
When responding don’t forget to tag someone. Like @Covertgrower

3 Likes

@Covertgrower thanks for the heads up! I’m actually using this every other watering but I think I may have been under watering her…not sure tho. I’m glad she actually looks good!

4 Likes

Also, I’m using black gold organic potting soil 0-0.5-0 I’m pretty sure.

1 Like

You might want to get some calmag if using distilled water, led lights have a tendency to cause calmag issues in plants, and with your water not having any, you might run in to some trouble down the road. Just a suggestion. But imo I think the plants look okay, always start with a lower than recommended dosage of nutrients and work your way up to full strength. You might over feed with every other water feeding, if that happens switch to maybe water,water, feed schedule.

3 Likes

@Aolelon is correct. It’s always better to underfeed at first so as not to cause problems. They’ll tell you when you’re underfeeding. Highly recommended to look at the fox farms nutrient feeding schedule. You can find it on their website. You’ll get the best results that way. @Vegetationstation

4 Likes

@Aolelon @Covertgrower Thabk you both for your input and help! I am truly appreciative of you taking the time to help me with my plant. Here she is this morning after I gave her a nice flush.

2 Likes

Sounds good. Out of likes @Vegetationstation

Your lady’s are looking great @VegetationStation well done my friend and keep up the good work :v:.

I wish my plants looked like that…lol
I don’t see anything wrong here…look’n great to me…

Having another issue guys…don’t know why the leaves are doing this…@covertgrower

Hey @Vegetationstation how close is your light?
Let me know, that might be the issue. If it’s not that close we can go from there.

1 Like

It’s about 5-6 inches away. I’m assuming that’s it. I was thinking that was it because the leaves are brittle

Yes, waay too close. Giver her about 18-24 inches of room. When you go into flower, this is when you start lowering the light.
When in veg, the amount of light isn’t a large requirement. @Vegetationstation
Some of those leaves will be permanently bleached. So just be aware of that. It’s not much, but it won’t recover. New growth will be fine.

2 Likes

@Covertgrower thank you very much. I thought I had it too close…well I’m raising it up as far as you have instructed. I was also wondering where a good place to find good seeds is?

ILGM sells seeds…

Otherwise other links are not allowed, and type in your search engine cannabis seeds for sale.
I’ve had great luck with ILGM seeds. Others have too. @Vegetationstation there are a few buy ten seeds get ten free for sale right now. They also periodically have sales on different strains. I scooped up two strains the last sale. Afghan and Fire OG.

1 Like

I have bought seeds from Greenpointseeds and Nirvana so far. Both very fast to ship. Good selection. Will be buying some from ILGM soon to see how they work out. Also the vault has a good selection of many breeders with great free seed deals

2 Likes