Cant figure out Her age!

I think she turned 60 days from seed today , I don’t remember.She is my best grower of 4 strains , she’s Maui Wowie , and Firm all around , LST like mad no plans on Topping .
I think she’ll Flower Beautifully am hoping for a Wonderful Harvest .got some honey on her leaf…
Any idea’s ?

1 Like

I would top her and then top several more times. Make her a bush. Peace

should be able to get good results with LST.
I see lots of good branches that will grow well.

2 Likes

I’ve got string laying around , as for how much it cost , IDK it came with the property :thinking: I’ve measured her to be atleast about 13 1/2" tall . :roll_eyes:

Looks about 45 days. Could be 60.

1 Like

Yeah I guess so , your just to wise for my mentality. :nerd_face:

1 Like

I wouldn’t worry about age. Just let her grow! She’ll bloom when the time is right.

1 Like

I would say she is 60 days old. I have a Maui going as well. I see the similarities but my girl is growing differently.

By the way it does look like it is going to be huge. I am sort of glad that mine took a bit longer to grow up.

1 Like

If I were to slap the Stupid out of you there’d be nothing left … :crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I liked your comeback. I spit out my coffee reading it. I am on my very first grow of pot ever. I bought some seeds from here and here I am. Afraid that I will grow all year only to have a disaster. But it is a fun thing to do. I have learned a hell of a lot so far and I have tons more to go.

1 Like

I’m convinced that the Best part of you ran down your Dads leg…

Good luck with your grow ,:vulcan_salute:t4::+1:t4:

@garrigan62 @Hogmaster.

Do we really need these violent thugs in our peaceful community ?

Peace out

1 Like