Can't Believe This is Actually Happening šŸ˜¢

very sad and makes no sense. I dont see what the dealer has to gain from it. Ive heard of it happening and wonder if maybe it an accidental cross contamination. Not that that makes it any better, just it dont make sense. I guess maybe some people are just malice. I dont, but I guess if a person was going to by ANY substance off the street it would be wise to have narcan on hand.

2 Likes

Cross contamination or deliberate assassination is the only way it makes sense.
Unfortunately my entire life has been surrounded by felons and feins :confused:

All it takes is one person to sale 2 drugs and use the same scales, area, or even just the same hands without washing them properly. And Iā€™ve never known a dealer that cares to much about this kinda stuff.
But no dealer wants this kind of PR :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

My sister got a bag of coke that turned out to be loaded. Shitā€™s an epidemicā€¦

1 Like

I hope youā€™re sisterā€™s okay and they find out who laced the Coke, I just seen where there useing horse tranquilizer too , Man times has changed people are mean as Hell

Sadly, no one got caught and she is very dead. ='(

1 Like

Sorry to hear about your Sister, I hope they catch the Bastard who laced it before other people die

2 Likes

Dang yā€™all the world as we know it is going to crap. My family hated me growing up cause I smoked weedšŸ¤¦. I want to go back to them now and say and what!!! Leave it to Man to eff up something perfect alreadyā€¦

1 Like

What i canā€™t figure out is how cruel people are, They know Fentanyl can kill some people, Do they even care kidā€™s are getting ahold of this Crapp and Dieing, they actually make it appealing Rainbow Colors like candy, Iā€™m glad i only smoke weed and grow my own , Pot is Something for all to Enjoy like you said people want to ruin it

3 Likes

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: @nip itā€™s very scary that society is taking the route that has. I agree with the stick to what you grow method. Thatā€™s why Iā€™m most junkie by the stores and a bright colored bag it grabs your attention. I believe thatā€™s what theyā€™re doing with the new fentanyl pills.

1 Like

I donā€™t see how itā€™s going to stop anytime soon, I remember people wanting to smoke weed laugh trip out and have a good time, Now they want to take crapp that puts them out for dayā€™s, But itā€™s the oneā€™s who donā€™t have any idea whatā€™s in there Dope, itā€™s the same as murder to me ,Scary shit because only couple of grains can kill

1 Like

Thatā€™s why most the junk in stores are in bright color bagsā€¦ Thatā€™s what it was supposed to sayšŸ¤¦. Iā€™m country and text to talk donā€™t like me LoL. Sorry for not proof reading. @Nip

1 Like

Why in the hell do people want to take something and not remember what they did or enjoy whatever they took??? I guess thatā€™s the difference in medication and somebody that is just a junkie. The worst part about it is the only reason they sell it is because people buy it!!!

1 Like

Iā€™m country too and proud i donā€™t live in a city , I like chilling and grilling, I like growing weed and Smoking with a few friends! I lost a damn thing in the City :partying_face:

1 Like

They also use it to beef up lowgrade Dope, they make money using that method, people who use it they know it can kill you, But alot of people think the Dope is okay not knowing itā€™s been Laced with Fentanyl, most of the donā€™t make it

1 Like

I think some of it is intentional but not so much in a malicious way as in an ignorant way. I would think it being found in weed is probably more of a cross contamination thing. 2 grains is very little and could easily be transferred from a contaminated scale or hands or even the surface they sort things on. The whole situation is scary, will it eventually make its way into other products? The biggest worry we had about weed back in the day was paraquat, but fortunately the good people at SNL were taking samples to test for us :joy:

3 Likes

It can be easily used to kill someone without them knowing, at a party in a drink, one of my old Smoking buddies died from fentanyl, Iā€™m just glad I grow my own weed :+1:

2 Likes

Unfortunately I know your pain :disappointed_relieved:.
Lost my son 2 years ago to an overdose and the wifes brother less then a year later.
And my uncle is in jail waiting trial where he thought he was getting meth and it was bath salts and he cut his wife of over 30 years throatā€¦ just happen this year :sweat:

1 Like

Absolutely not. Before i myself gut clean about 15 years ago. You wouldnā€™t believe the amount of crack i bought from preteen kids. By age 12 my biker family had me saleing the high-school age kids dime bags.
There is alot of really horrible people in this world sadly :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

We intentionally did tranq back in the 90ā€™s not knowing if horse tranq and PCP were the same thing. Still donā€™t know. We specifically seeked out horse tranq to make the stuff. I mean itā€™s garbage but we didnā€™t consider it dirty, sneaky or laced, it was what people wanted. We would never fool anybody with it or put in weed, too expensive, in demand, it was sold as ā€˜mescalineā€™. Is that the same stuff you mean by horse tranq

4 Likes

Just seen on the News bottom line that the Fentanyl vaccine shows promise, so thatā€™s Fd up to me.

2 Likes