Canoeing top leaves-droopy

Typically when leaves curl up and roll in toward the main vein it is to cool off. She is protecting herself from the heat/Light. Not saying that anything in regard to watering or nutes mentioned above is not accurate, but based on 12" above canopy and the fact that overall your leaves look healthy in color, I would think a combo of overwatering and heat is the culprit.

1 Like

Thank you!

I’m having issues maintaining my ph. I’m using ocean forest and fox farm trio with cal mag for nutes. My runoff ph is consistently around 5.6-5.9. I’ve been watering and feeding ph 6.5 my entire grow. I just did a sledgehammer flush before starting my 12/12 light cycle. I flushed her with about 2 1/2 gallons of sledgehammer mixture. All ph 6.6. Runoff still came out at 6.0. I did a slurry test and it was at 6.4 not sure what my runoff issue is.

1 Like

Believe the slurry test - assuming you take the sample from mid-root level. It is more accurate than a runoff test, which is effectively an average of all soil areas, when what we really care about is at the root zone.

4 Likes