Canoeing leaves Need help

Spring water generally has a pretty low tds depending on the bottler but usually around 50 ppm tds. Thats very low so you should be adding 5ml of calmag every water and always add it 1st but im sure you already know that.

1 Like

@Indicanna_Jones I was doing it every other and yes adding it first but I’ll start adding it every water now. Thank you!

1 Like

Anytime Anthony…fingers crossed :crossed_fingers: for you. Looks like its going pretty good so far.

1 Like

@Indicanna_Jones Question for you… Is it normal if I have 2 of the same strain and one seems to not be producing as fast as the other? I have 2 Blueberry going from ILGM and one is booming and the other seems to be running behind? Also I’m almost positive it’s still growing leaves and not so much stretching but the lower nodes where the bud sites are most definitely still growing like stem wise out of the node…

@Indicanna_Jones These first pics are the Blueberry that is booming and also I tried to show you what I mean about this one the buds is like sitting on the node almost…

1 Like

@Indicanna_Jones This is the other that seems to be running behind and the bud sites from the nodes are definitely still growing I can see more and more stem every day…

2 Likes

Yes that happens alot. There are different phenotypes of strains. Example…girl scout cookies is Durban poison x og kush. You could get something a combination of the 2 or you could get something more Durban or more og kush.

Lookin pretty frosty :icecream:

1 Like

@Indicanna_Jones Makes sense… I was wondering why one was taking off and one was almost taking its time… Thank you!

1 Like

@Indicanna_Jones Woke up to the start of some monsters! :joy:

3 Likes

Hell yeah, your at a fun stage of growth. Over the next 2 weeks or so you will see them really start to fatten up.

1 Like