Canoe leaf on the 5 week girl

Hello I’m growing out door in california. First year in pro mix hp. Using dynagrow bloom at the moment. She is 5 week flower. I ran out of ph up all through week 4 so could only run 400ppm for 2 feedings 3 days apart. So end of week 4 I was able to get more ph up. 6 days ago i bumped her back to 800ppm and she looked great. Yesterday I did another 800 (last one and I was gonna tee aper off) and I woke up this morning with canoe leaf X.x no yellowing or anything just wondering if i should be super worried or wait it out. 65 gallon smart pot. Also I gave them 5 gallons each yesterday. They were getting 2.5 gallons and they seem to drink it up pretty quick so I went to 5 gal. ( 3 week blue cookies plant looks unaffected x.x

Was 91 degrees yesterday( higher then that all summer no issues) and this week coming up is supposed to be 98 104 108 109 degrees for a week + that’s why in concerned d.d

1 Like

Canoeing leaves are typical of high heat. Just keep her hydrated, she’ll be fine.

2 Likes

Thanks man it’s gonna be a doozy. Today 95 tomorrow 104 111 109 saw the humidity outside this am was 76 % seems really high for ca x.x

1 Like

Another option is to put it in the shade so it’s not in direct light if you’re really concerned.

1 Like

Most likely going to have to do that. Also we were covered In smoke for 2weeks + and now it’s back to bright sun mighta threw her off

I’ve heard a lot about some growers in that area having issues with ash falling on them as well. I would recommend doing a hydrogen peroxide wash when you are chopping.

1 Like

Yeah, FIRES AND ASH ARE SUUUPPER BAD IN REDONDO BEACH CA…I have a few plants that here and there are budding got quite a bit and I’ve harvested but I went out this morning and everything was covered in ash, WEIRD YELLOW GLOW, my pool is just ash ridden…took a air hose and LIGHTLY air sprayed the ash off…it’s BAD here

1 Like