Cannatrol cool cure? Its a cigar fridge!

Dont lose the keys, and keep the sponge moist. Reminder to myself. Sponge goes in on day 2 of dry cycle. Keeps unit running smooth?? and prevents any chance of overdrying, says the paperwork.

6 Likes

Dude awesome ! Nice buds and glad your loving the cannacube? :joy: Nice I might start calling her that myself .

1 Like

I apologize got busy at work the last week or 2 but was about to order but the code no longer works, have not spoken to them yet but will be calling tomorrow!

2 Likes

Howā€™s the taste? And smell? Thank you

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry about that . I just jumped over to the site and tried myself thinking that maybe it had to be in all capital letters or something. But yeah itā€™s no longer active .
I know when I was talking to Ed he mentioned they was in the process of changing from codes to links . For me to reapply towards end of the month . Well anyway sorry about that it was working when I got it. Tried to save you a little . Either way I hope you get one . I know both pr and I both enjoy ours! So far has been the amongst those who has one that Iā€™ve seen anyway .

1 Like

@pr is using one and swears by it. I have been looking at cigar humidors too as the cannatrol is so expensive. Happy growing!

2 Likes

Tag me when you get a link going, Iā€™d love to support a fellow forum member when itā€™s time to pull the trigger.

3 Likes

So whatā€™s the latest on this thing bud? Does weed smell like weed and taste like weed? Or is it just like the rest of the hay smelling horrid taste stuffšŸ˜€
Please be as honest as you can, still smell earthy? And taste horrid or like nothing?

Thank you. I really wanna pull the trigger I do.

1 Like

It also says for best results to have this machine in a space conditioned for 60-73 degrees? Isnā€™t that the whole meaning of this machine is to control the space inside for proper dry/curing?

Believe me Iā€™m not trying to be difficult, I want this to work but need more feedback (or side jobs) before ordering

Thank you again

2 Likes

This is after 4 days drying, still has 4 days cure to go. I couldnt resist from trying it, thinking its going to taste green. To my suprise it only had a very little green flavor and tasted like runtz. Smelled slightly green when i took out of cannatrol, but when I broke it up to smoke it smelled great. No doubt after the 4 day cure it is going to be fire. Bud that came out after 4 day dry looks like I just picked it off the plant

3 Likes

I will be applying towards end of month and will keep you updated.

2 Likes

So yes it taste great and is super smooth . You do sacrifice a bit of the initial smell appeal at first. But that smell is your terpenes escaping . This locks your terpenes in . There are YouTube videos also if you wanna check it out more . I just moved lately and hadnā€™t had the chance to unpack and hook back up but I still have like 30 oz that smokes great from being dried and cured in it. Speaking of Iā€™m so far behind on everything and need to get back to work . But yes it is what itā€™s cracked up to be and everything is in more detail up there :point_up:. Also have 2 others that are backing up things on here to.

1 Like

Awesome, please update after full cure if possible

Thank you

Ok so you chopped, then wet trimmed, then into the unit? Correct? Thanks

1 Like

I did a very light wet trim. Cant imagine preferring to wet trim over dry. What a mess that is! I just cut off the bigger fans, then dry trimmed once dry cycle ended. Then fine tuned after curing. Best ā€œcurb appealā€ flower ive had yet. Burned and tastes awesome.

3 Likes

Honestly how is smell, other guy said stuff about it not trying to drag this over the coals(but I amšŸ˜€) smell like weed or still hay? What about when busting it open? Same? Thank you much

2 Likes

I want to know the same thing, Iā€™m gonna buy one with my tax return I think.

4 Likes

Man oh man I really want that cannatrol but after doing more research I see you canā€™t even fit one whole plant in there at a time so I donā€™t think thatā€™s gonna work for me. What do you do with the other 6 plants that need to dry? So I would have to do a regular dry and cure for the rest of the plants and only get to dry maybe one or two plants in the unit. Howā€™s it working for you guys? Has anyone harvested 5:6 plants and done a dry and cure with multiple plants. I want it to work but I have to make sure it will be helpful before I drop 1600 on it. Thanks everyone!

3 Likes

Pretty sure the guys said they could get a couple lbs in there? I personally would like to hear more? I wish there was another model up say around the 3500ish price(hint hint hint) before the 40k unitšŸ˜‚ so the only choices at this point are the under sized or right to commercial size.

I think ā€œtook4theteamā€ said he stuffed his? Not sure how many plants??

Not trying to be funny, but I guess you could just take all the big choice colas from your entire grow and use the cannitrol for them? Thatā€™s kinda what Iā€™m thinking? Then the rest into grove bags or jars?