Cannacon Richmond - October 14-15

The GRCC Parking Deck is located at the corner of 3rd & Marshall Streets and is conveniently connected to the GRCC via the 3rd level of the deck.

For GPS directions to the GRCC Parking Deck, use the following address:
351 N. Third St.
Richmond, VA 23219

3 Likes

Parking has long been a problem in downtown Richmond. There is a large parking deck across the street from the convention center. The metered parking in the area has a 3 hour limit if I remember correctly and if you can find a spot. Uber/Lyft or cab or even the bus line might be good alternatives. Hopefully it will not be a problem. Parking enforcement is not a joke here either so beware if you have to park streetside. Hope you have a great time here.

1 Like

Yup, probably no worries. I’ve had no issues with the parking deck across the street being full when attending events in the past.

1 Like

Last month for Leafly we parked across the street in the parking garage and it was an easy walk across. Richmond was empty on a Sat. Maybe we’ll have a similar experience albeit I hope it’s more packed this go around. Make it more fun for a large ass gathering of pharm types lol!! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Can you not park AT the convention center? Like last year, parked in the virginia beach convention centers parking lot, right outside the entrance.

Ive been meaning to ask, if any of you would like a local shirt, sweat, etc from any of the businesses around here. I like getting tees or whatever, that you cant get just anywhere. Like this popular spot on the beach road. If so, consider it done. :v:. Some local attire, with fresh flower tucked inside?! :wink::leaves:

Just an example. If youre familiar with a certain establishment, that youd like one from, ill accomodate as best i can.

3 Likes

The garage is the parking for the Convention Center

2 Likes

I wear size Large. :wink:

2 Likes

Im not just saying that either. Im not, but some are daily hat wearers. So thats an option too. If youre not familiar with the spots around here, could always look online , to see if theres a cool biz logo you like. Meant to bring this up before now. Oh well, got 7 days to make things happen. @Newt (L) :ballot_box_with_check:
Color preferences too i guess. Green we all like of course​:rofl::joy:

Well, the gray hoodie, is now taken, by newton the cat. Yes, his name is really newton, and has always gone by “newt”. I believe ive mentioned that here before. Funny.

2 Likes

@Newt, I have you a birthday present so we must hook up Saturday.

2 Likes

Yes most likely there will be parking available in the parking deck across the street however I just wanted to give people fair warning that weren’t from the area that if it fills up and you have to park elsewhere be careful

2 Likes

i have not been to richmond since the early 90s, so yeah, im clueless ! :woozy_face:

2 Likes

I’ll be purchasing new lights at Cannacon then starting my first auto grow. I’ve never grown an auto, only photo so I’ll run a journal. Got my beans yesterday, ordered on Monday. Super lemon haze auto. ILGM delivered QUICK!

6 Likes

Im the opposite. Just got new equipment and am now growing photos instead of autos…:person_shrugging:

4 Likes

:point_up_2: a great day weed. SLH and Sour D are 2 perfect daytime get it done strains :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Thats why I grow it! Doesn’t make me want to melt into the couch and I can vacuum the front yard if I need to.

5 Likes

Me and you both Brother. My wife was not a big smoker and I was growing Sour Diesel last year and trying to convince her how motivating this strain would make her feel. A week after harvest I gave her a smoke on a Saturday morning, 20 minutes later she opened the door to my grow room and said… damn that’s like Aderol!! Can I have another :joy::joy::love_you_gesture:

6 Likes

My wife did the same thing! I just harvested 4 photos and I took her out in the garage to hit some that had just 2 weeks of curing and I think I saw her fall in love. I’m making infused tootsie rolls for her tonight.

4 Likes

:point_up_2: awesome

:point_up_2: that sounds tasty. I’ve infused olive, vegetable and coconut oil but haven’t ventured down the edible road yet. I truly enjoy smoking dry Herb and the flavor profiles :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes