Cannacon Richmond - October 14-15

I may do that too. Had no idea amazon had such a service. I wont do ilgm, so not to be a “copy cat”! :wink:. But maybe my user pic or something. Great idea. Thanks for the tip.

2 Likes

Ill try to give live, on site, updates. Said that last year, but got too into the event to stop and post much.

1 Like

Heres the shirt i ordered last night. Simple, yet effective.

4 Likes

Will this work for you guys??!! As an identifier? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Im going to buy a vaccum seal rig, so i can package some individual paCks of flower, for any and all of our members attending. Anyone suggest a certain kind of sealer rig? Seal a meal maybe? Never owned one before. Thanks.

2 Likes

I’ve never had a sealer either but thats a great idea! The shirt is perfect brother, I can spot it in a crowd.

1 Like

I use a food saver. But I make sure to not use the vacuum, so to not crush the flowers.

1 Like

Also these work great, with just the zip seal.

2 Likes

I like those! Semi grove bag style. Done deal im thinking. Gotta get on amazon anyway. My cheaper backup ph meter is toast, so im just ordering another apera, as backup for my apera. Cheaper than bluelab, but seem consistent and accurate so far. I calibrate regardless every 4-6 weeks. Thanks for the bag tip! You gots all the good info💯. See ya next month😃.