Cannacon Richmond - October 14-15

I took some cuttings from my Cherry Ice Cream mother. I’m planning to bring up to 4 to Cannacon on Saturday. Two are spoken for (@pr and @Fieldofdreams ). The other two are currently available.

4 Likes

:heart_eyes::green_heart::heart_eyes::green_heart: I won’t come or leave empty handed lol!!

4 Likes

I’d love to have one newt! Are those from hellraisers cherry ice cream!?

2 Likes

The same! And you shall have one!

3 Likes

Wow! Thank you! I can’t wait! :grin:

3 Likes

I suppose this means im going to have to learn how to keep and maintain clone mothers :see_no_evil:
A great excuse to put my 2x2 tent together🤷

4 Likes

Well… You could just grow it out. :wink:

2 Likes

I will do that for sure… but i also know; I’ll probably never get anymore. So, my plan to preserve it is(insert drum roll here)… keep a clone mother and expand my knowledge base​:blush::rofl:

2 Likes

That’s my plan as well. Since this one hasn’t shown any herm traits, as many of them did. I’m also going to attempt to reverse part of one, and have her pollinate herself.

3 Likes

That sounds like it would be fun… a few grows ago i forced a GG4 to Hermie, saved pollen, and on my next grow with Bruce Banner used that pollen on a single caola. So… i guess that affectivly cross bred GG4 and Bruce Banner. I ended up with 8 seeds, gave 2 to a friend and 2 didn’t germinate so only grew 4…Me and my daughter named It Brain Fission!

:blush: it was fun but took forever

3 Likes

Time is all we really have in the end, isn’t it? :wink:

As long as I can keep an auto going in my clone tent, then I can play in my flower tent.

4 Likes

Finally got it! I’ll be wearing this!

7 Likes

As wont i !!!

Gonna be a blast. I feel honored to even be on the list of @Newt s clone recipients. And knowing where it originated, makes it even better. Like a tribute type thing. Also, ill have plenty o fresh flower to dole out to you and our fellow growmies. THAT, is going to be pretty darn satisfying for me !!:beers:

4 Likes

That’s awesome! I’ll look for you! :grin:

3 Likes

That sooo AWESOME!! How’d you get that??

4 Likes

I just went on Amazon and typed in custom t shirts and uploaded the image and added the text. $18 had ir in four days.

5 Likes

Hmmmmmmmmm… :thinking:

3 Likes

I have a bungled schedule on those dates, but I look forward to everyone’s responses, and photos… Products you seen… etc…
Have fun

4 Likes

Thats my plan

1 Like