Cannacon Richmond - October 14-15

If you have the chance, check out the hlg booth. I read that they show more interest with the hobby grower. Also they have some new light tech. coming out…happy cannacon time :bat: :rofl:

6 Likes

I have their lights. I’ll certainly be dropping by there.

4 Likes

@OGIncognito… Several of us are planning Richmond…

3 Likes

Right on Brother, will be great to meet everyone :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

I heard the HLG booth offers huge discounts at thier booth… which for me is unfortunately too late. 4 weeks ago i bought a bunch more of thier lights. If i had known i would have waited.

3 Likes

Hopefully we will fine tune the recognition thing that week of. I actually have a t shirt with my user pic on it? Seems like thatd be the thing for me to wear ?!!

2 Likes

Like most probably do, mentally, you think people look like , if applicable, their user pic. :thinking::laughing:. So ive always associated you with jerry of course. Duck dynasty is similiar id say.

1 Like

I need some new led shades. Stepped on and broke 2 pairs in 2 weeks recently. Last year, they had a giant basket full of them. At the hlg booth that is👍🏽.

2 Likes

People have been telling me for years that I look like Jerry. So…

3 Likes

If we’re going with the avatar pic look, I should be easy to recognize from the back at least.

2 Likes

Also new light technology from them in the near future. New lites? :bat: :rofl:

2 Likes

I just got 2 more 4x4x7’ gorilla tents for a perpetual grow. The 1st i have equipped (light wise) with a HLG 600Bspec, HLG 30W UVA, and a HLG 15W far red…
The second tent has a HLG 650Rspec, HLG30W UVA, and HLG 15W far red… i also bought a small HLG 150 Patriot at the same time…
Soo… a nice discount 4 weeks later would have been proper incentive to wait…:see_no_evil::rofl: that was a lot of money on lights…

3 Likes

They are definately all about us home growers. Most personable booth at the show last year. I hung out there so much, people thought i was working the booth. Maybe first hour on saturday am, ill hang with those guys, and that could be where anyone here could find me ! Not a bad idea really.

2 Likes

Sounds like some nicely equipped tents! I spoke with one of my buddys at hlg today, and penciled myself in for one of the demo scorpions at end of show. Did that last year, and got a 2nd 350r for half price. Everything else i came home with, was freebies. Wish i could go friday, day 1, as thats when all the vendors are fully stocked with the free stuff!

2 Likes

@pr i have 4 sets brand new still in the wrapping. I’ll bring a set for you.

4 Likes

Give us a report on what you experienced from ther booth…happy cannacon :bat: :rofl:

3 Likes

Now thats a great thing to do for a fellow grower…ILGM grower that is…very nice of you…happy cannacon :bat: :rofl:

5 Likes

Rite on. Good way to meet you aye ?! Where i live, you cant just go to your local grow shop and buy what you need. Illegal state = no grow shops. Irritating it is. Thanks for the offer, and look forward to finally meeting some of my “cyber” buddys. Ill have some freshly cured :banana:k for those thatd like. Least i can do, to thank all of you who have guided me to this point in my grow adventure. :grin:

5 Likes

Each of my Vivosun lights came with a set and I already wear glasses so I’ve never worn these. Be nice to share with someone who’ll get some use outta them. Now the trick is remembering to take them with me lol……

2 Likes

No biggie if you forget. Ill just be stoked to meet you and the others !! Hlg will have a plenty.

3 Likes