Cannacon Richmond - October 14-15

So its official !! Good to hear.

3 Likes

We got our tickets today!

4 Likes

Hope to meet ya. Strange how last year in va beach, i dont know of anyone at ilgm that went. Or not anyone i know from here. See you there✌️

4 Likes

Any new updates on attendees??

2 Likes

I’m still going. :wink:

2 Likes

We’re going!

3 Likes

@Sydious

2 Likes

Hey y’all! Thanks for tagging me here @Newt .
Ill be going to Richmond cannacon Saturday… the 15th i think. I only live 20 or 30 minutes from there.

1 Like

Do we have a plan on identifying each other? Im 6’5", thin and will be wearing a green ‘anti hero’ skateboards ball cap…:blush:

1 Like

Also… y’all may know. I couldn’t find mention of it on the cannacon site… but im assuming you have to be 21 to enter? I want to bring my daughter but shes not 21 yet.

1 Like

Not sure about any age restrictions. I’ll be wearing this:

And I look like I belong on Duck Dynasty. (Long grey beard)

4 Likes

Out of likes but I’ll look for you. Just got an email from the organizer and was informed my daughter would be welcome…
So… I’ll still be the scrawny 6’5" guy with a gorgeous 5’2" teenage blond girl… :blush:
See you there!

1 Like

I’ll be looking (up) for you! (I’m nearly a foot shorter, at 5’7")

1 Like

@Newt got’cha beat, 5’6" :rofl:

1 Like

But you do have Mrs. Newt beat. :wink:

1 Like

I’ll figure out a shirt to wear and post it.

2 Likes

Looking to be quite the gathering lol!! :nerd_face:
I’ll be the guy in glasses….lmao

3 Likes

Alright… just pulled the trigger on my tickets. Are y’all going to the seminars too?

1 Like

I’m not. I’m bringing the wife, and doing the expo only, as she has no real interest in my hobby - other than by supporting me. :wink:

4 Likes

I got compt tickets to the seminar but still may not go. I’ll be with my daughter and she probably won’t be interested. :person_shrugging:

1 Like