Cannabutter in smaller quantities

Save one for me :grimacing:

@SmoknGranny

Any specific rules in softening the weed butter?

Hey! Sorry for hijacking this thread but I only have this left(1g of trimmed stuff) can I make a tea or something else whit this?

@AnneBonny @SmoknGranny

I found what was in the frig soft enough to use. Just use it as equivalent substitute for other oils or butter.

I haven’t made tea so can’t say sorry. Maybe post this question on your latest topic :hugs:

What is it? I’m everywhere and I lost track :joy:

I think your last one was about hemp seeds :thinking: I’m stoned and you’re asking me :rofl:

Yes… For using them to make nutes… Believe me I’m high enough to make a tea whit that trimming but I want to be potent also…
The problem is that I don’t know if I need to decarboxilalala(unknown word for me lol :joy:) before or they get decarboxilalalala when I boil them?
LOL… It’s very hard for me to write everything because my native language is not English so first I need to translate it then to figure out how to write :memo: for people to understand me :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: and that is hard when I’m sober now don’t ask me how is when I get high :rofl:

@M4ur I’m cracking up at your description of typing and translating. Anyway if you want tea @garrigan65 posted several recipes here:

Making Marijuana Tea

Hopefully that link works if not just search the forum for that title and it should come up.

Thx a lot for that… So I don’t need to decarboxilala before… Nice!
Also i find more trimmed stuff :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: in a paper bag stash it away :joy:

And here is the process and the stuff :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
4G of trimmed stuff
1tbs of butter
300ml(1 and 1/4 cup) of water.
A tea bag (i remove the content AG fill whit my mix)
2 small croc pans… :joy:

After a couple off minutes later EDIT:
Because of that little :smoking:
This is the bag filled with the mix(that looks weird :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

After I heat :fire: the water I drop that and give it a spin…
Of course I broke the bag and everything is out
Now she looks like this… After 35min?
@AnneBonny @SmoknGranny

And for the last 5 min I put the flavor and give it a hot boil … MINT leaves

And the final product after 40 minutes! I hope he is potent enough :smirk: because I only use trimmed sugar leaves…

Now I’m wandering what dose will be good for start :joy:.
And the final product have:

Any buzz yet there @M4ur

Nothing serious, only a very light high… It’s very tasty that I’m be able to say… But that may be from the joint I smoked before the tea cup… I will wait more and I will try it later today.
Or that supposed to be boiling more time… :joy:… It was not good for smoking so I make a flavored tea!
If you are using buds maybe is a win win situation :wink:

you use the language quite effectively. Might I ask your primary language is?

PS great come back and you know there is only really one way to find out. Just try it. Just don’t let it come to a boil.