Cannabis users physically more active?

Does anyone agree that cannabis users are more active? Less active?

5 Likes

Id say im more active. I smoke and seem to get bursts of energy to get up and do stuff. It makes me feel creative unless i hit it too many times lol

6 Likes

I’m thinking along the lines that the older participants are benefitting from the pain relieving properties of the herb and therefore able to be more active.
And too based on the strain chosen for use that would make a difference as well.
A heavy indica is more apt to set you on the couch vs a sativa like a good haze strain.

:v::call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Has the opposite effect on me. I use it for sleep.

6 Likes

34 yrs old, an with crohns an joint pain, it helps a lot, I do agree with ya @Oldguy I’m gonna say it all around ages, an a few cases it’s used to not be on all the pain killers

3 Likes

I have lymphocytic colitis, which is similar in ways. I take heavy doses of CBD isolate a few times a day and it seems to help with inflammation.

4 Likes

Gotta say you most definitely know how aggravating it can, I’ve heard that was very painful, close to the same side effect just in different parts, I’ll most definitely experiment with some cbd, might be a stupid question but over the counter cbd or …

3 Likes

I buy a pure isolate from Lazarus Naturals online. A lot of CBD out there in retail stores is nothing more than snake oil. I get 20 gram jars of isolate powder for the cost of what retail stores charge for a 1 or 2 gram oil. They publish 3rd party test result data sheets, which adds to their legitimacy.

4 Likes

CBDoilusers . com is a great resource for learning all there is to know about CBD and which of the vendors are legitimate.

Bluebird and CBDistillery are also good suppliers.

3 Likes

When I’m not smoking I’m always on the move. Smoking is how I’m able to stop moving, lol.

7 Likes

It’s a little bit of both for me. Depends on the strain, some help me focus on the task, others distract me and allow me to sit on the couch. I get both sides.

5 Likes

My brother is the same way. He smokes and it’s time to get shit done. That’s why I don’t smoke when he does or I ain’t going to be any help.

5 Likes

If I can get up and do anything after smoking I gotta figure the shits no good! LOL

3 Likes

Hey team :slight_smile: yea great topic. I’ve /was an arborist for 2 decades, every single morning we had buckys up the driveway , every opportunity we would have a smoke, some stuff we bought was a little harder to work on and ya would get a bit spaceman on it but the 3 of us never had an accident, personally I believe it makes me focus and consider all dangers and options. For a long long time cannabis has worn the wrap of forest worker deaths in this country , I have yet to meet a tree fulla that’s lost a stoner mate in the bush other than being killed by a hung over fulla or a crack head .

1 Like