Cannabis to be scheduled 2 drug

Yes indeed. I joke to my wife that it will be completely decriminalized the week I die. Lol

2 Likes

Iā€™m there with you @Blountville
If your where I think you are Iā€™m not too far away. Politicians here for the most part are only concerned with re-elections and padding their and their buddies pockets rather than whatā€™s best for the people. Itā€™s really pretty sad!

I feel the same way !!!

I kept hearing itā€™s decriminalized or whatever in my state. So I look up. Half ounce or less -fine &no prison More than that or cultivation? Prison like a mug. Might need to leave blue ridge mtns for some west side mtns

Iā€™ll take my chances here thanks. If I wanted to relocate my family for smoke, would leave the US completely. Lol

Lol. That would be lameā€‹:joy: I have always wanted to live in Vermont though. Idk why only Vermont I know is from Newhart and I donā€™t think they ever left that dang hotel. I was surprised in cultivation though. Lowest level is ten pounds or less. Of course Iā€™m not exactly showing any hints of growing. So should be fine. Lol I can picture it though. Honey letā€™s move to Colorado :roll_eyes: R u fā€™n kidding

my olā€™lady already knowsā€¦If we ever win that lotto I am heading straight to Colorado springs,lolā€¦excellent weather over thereā€¦can grow my weed and ride my horses almost all year around.

3 Likes

Southern Virginia here and yes they all do seem to have their heads up their asses

1 Like