Cannabis swapping bank!

I know that in our current national political climate that this is absolutely, positively, and definitively not possible on here, so please just indulge the “what if” addict I can be.

What if… the ganja gets legalized nation wide and all of us on here could start swapping weed. Ya know, if @skorpion were to grow some fire stuff he was real proud of and was really digging. And I were to grow some out of this world Skywalker og and we swapped a zip with each other. How cool that would be huh??

Yes… the tittle was to intentionally troll some mods😁

7 Likes

Bud swap meet. Nice…

2 Likes

If it all goes legal, I start hoarding more seeds, and holding on to the genetics, and breeding to preserve genetics. Likely that the government will limit certain strains because the THC content is too high and not good for my health.

8 Likes

Thats a real pessimistic outlook… oh wait, those of us who can grow above 20% weed will valuable, a new level of outlaw growing.

1 Like

In cali you can swap a zip for a zip with no issues legally… :+1::wink:
If I’m not mistaken…
It would be awesome to do this state wide…
Only a matter of time I hope… :+1::wink:
:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

that would rock… im hoping too, I am the only person I know who has bothered fire bud and a variety. Everyone else just gets local street weed or dirt weed. I know its awful but ive become kinda a snob, i don’t smoke crap weed unless absolutely necessary. Nothing but primo, if my harvest int up to par I make resin with it.

2 Likes

I wasn’t trying to be, just basing this off of a few countries and how cannabis is regulated. I hear acquiring some strains in Canada is difficult because of customs. They also control the dispensary’s and what they have in stock.

2 Likes

Still, beats the hell out of the life those of us in non permissive states have to live. I see the big edible crackdown in legal states tho and I think your prolly rite. I bet the come in and cap us at 15% for flower. That eliminates everything I smoke lol. Just like other shit the govt gets involved with… they will put someone clueless about weed in there. Someone that doesn’t understand that quality of high has nothing, or little, to do with the %.

I’m in a very red state so I ain’t getting my hopes up.

2 Likes

Please don’t: we look at enough stuff daily lol.

2 Likes

aw shucks…:grin: we can’t having yall going all soft and spoiled now can we??