Cannabis Related Books - Free to download online

Lol. I’m kilroy…kilroy…kilroy. My dads favorite band is Styx lol

1 Like

That’s cool

Not really lol. They’re good but I heard so much of it I complete sentences with Styx lyrics lol.

1 Like

Brainwashed!!!

1 Like

I was running out of space in my drive and had to re-arrange and organized the collection. Here is the new link. It will be there until space runs out again. :no_mouth:

2 Likes

I saw Styx in Kelowna, holy crap that was a long time ago!

1 Like

Lol. I was just watching the “That 70s Show” where they make fun of Styx and by the end everyone is hiding their styx LPs so the others don’t know they are Styx fans.

1 Like

They were pretty good live! I enjoyed the show. Of course I was a early teen then. I think it was crystal ball tour or something like that?

1 Like

They are good. I think “come sail away” made them the butt of jokes. I saw them and Kansas in OKC when I was a teenager. Of course not the original lineups but they are great live.

1 Like

Yeah they played that song i remember that!

When I shipped overseas I listened to “Man in the Wilderness” a ton.

1 Like

“Crystal Ball” absent Dennis DeYoung, live with the Contemporary Youth Orchestra from Cleveland is one of my all time favorite songs - just that version with the youth orchestra. The orchestra and the kids’ contribution really makes it what it is.

3 Likes

I watched that on PBS lol. I like the blue collar man version from then

I didn’t have to rename any of the files. But thanks for the PDFs, they are making interesting reads. @THCCBD

1 Like

Interesting reading for my morning coffee, thanks :+1:

1 Like

@Enlightened420 @Draco1 @Kenken @RandomlyRan @Thumper @AAA If anyone interested in more cannabis-related books, I shared my personal collection of books here-@ ILGM forum - click on the link below . Many newly published books are available.
[Sharing my collection of books]

3 Likes

I know this is old but does anyone have a working link to the index in the top post? I’d love to have these books.

The index in the last (old) post works