Cannabis Related Books - Free to download online

It seems that your fine. So go for it if you want to.

B Safe
Will

2 Likes

@garrigan62 I am sorry… May I ask you what should I go for it? Referring to join the lab or upload my other collection of books?

So respectful. @garrigan62 is the man.

2 Likes

hat page is already in my file of growing Marijuana what you need to know

Thank You
Will

3 Likes

Thank you for all that valuable info, I bookmarked it and do appreciate the info you provided to forum members. Have a great day !

2 Likes

More links to download cannabis-related books.
I hope the links I post below works. All these books stored in my google drive and it is the first time I shared the links with others, so Let me know if the download doesn’t work.
Enjoy the books!

Cannabis-Related Rerence Books

Cannabis Cookbooks and more

2 Likes

@garrigan62 Thank you for your blessing!

@St.0n3r @Kenken @RandomlyRan You mentioned before that you are interested in this. So I am tagging you guys if you didn’t see this post. Enjoy it and when you learn something valuable, please share it with other members at ILGM, specially for those new to growing marijuana can use any help they can get (me included :grinning:). * You can scroll up to find the links.

2 Likes

Thanks @THCCBD i will read them

1 Like

Thanks so much for this. I’m less than a year back in to this hobby (now that it’s legal) after being away for a couple of decades. I’m a long way from getting caught back up, this will help.

2 Likes

You are welcome! Enjoy it!

@LMN8R

I’m glad to hear your back and ready to go … right on. To let you know. Welcome to our world of growing here at ILGM and to our awesome community.
everyone here will help you to get back in and I to will be herew. Just tag and we’ll be there as soon S WE CAN … OK?

B SAFE
WILL

2 Likes

Adding my thanks as well! Domo!

1 Like

Arigato mr. Roboto, Domo.

Lol. I’m kilroy…kilroy…kilroy. My dads favorite band is Styx lol

1 Like

That’s cool

Not really lol. They’re good but I heard so much of it I complete sentences with Styx lyrics lol.

1 Like

Brainwashed!!!

1 Like

I was running out of space in my drive and had to re-arrange and organized the collection. Here is the new link. It will be there until space runs out again. :no_mouth:

1 Like

I saw Styx in Kelowna, holy crap that was a long time ago!

1 Like

Lol. I was just watching the “That 70s Show” where they make fun of Styx and by the end everyone is hiding their styx LPs so the others don’t know they are Styx fans.

1 Like