Cannabis myths (side effects)

Nice! Ill use that for my research too! Thanks

1 Like

Anytime! This is by far my biggest passion. My wife calls it an obsession but she’ll come around.

1 Like

Maybe you could reach her through cbd, tell her seniors and even children can safely take it and how it’s actually a healthy/certified type of medication, maybe it’ll give her a different perspective

I watch over the air TV news and mostly PBS channel and they report unbiased like I used to see 30-40 years ago on all major networks.
Most of today’s news is biased one way or the other.
So sad. I hope the newer generations can read (watch) between the lines and see all the BS for what it is.

2 Likes

Here is a story I’ll share from when I was in High School in the late 70’s
Taking a science class during summer school because I was a rebel without a clue and had to.
Got high before class everyday and was acing the tests.
One test I took without getting high and got a C- or a D and realized if I learned while high I needed to test while high also.

Playing pool (billiards) since I was 10 and later in life 14 yrs old (when I started to smoke it) and on played mostly High and when I have that perfect buzz I play my best. Had to go out and check my “tire pressure” before my next match to adjust my mental state so to speak
lol
Worked for me almost always and my opponent wasn’t usually happy with the outcome.
Skydived High most of my 2000 plus jumps.
Play better disc golf rounds when high and so on Along those lines with other things.

My take away (for myself anyway) is if I learn or practice using it I do better using it as a whole when doing those things.

Was in sales for 30 years but didn’t use while on the job and was fairly successful as that was my “other hat” I wore in life. When I would see a client outside of the work environment they were surprised at my looks and demeanor as that was my other hat
lol
Monkey suit and tie and professional
T shirt and jeans and wild outside of work. Oh and usually high

Put that in your research pipe and smoke it
enjoy

1 Like

So true, that’s why I’m trying to get input directly from people instead of just believing what I hear or see in the news, and not just with cannabis that they are biased, it’s with EVERYTHING, we need to become reporters ourselves in order to find truths

1 Like

That’s just like me! I did better at college when I smoked, I played table tennis amateurishly for many years and no one could beat me if I had the chance to smoke before a match(it’s illegal down here) it was as if I saw the ball move slower or it made me less nervous. I also had another hat too, for 18 years I worked as a language professor and 5 of those years in a managerial position, people would be surprised when they ran into me out of work because I looked “so different”, been putting that on my research pipe and smoking it for a while :rofl: similarities in both our stories are uncanny though

1 Like

Here’s another shot, assorted with my approximative translation:

Yann%20Moix%20sur%20la%20drogue%2C%20en%20parlant%20du%20Colorado%20-%20ONPC%20(2018-Feb-24)%20%5B480x480%5D%20

« You may forget 1 detail about drug: it could be that perhaps dependent addicts spontaneously seek a state of withdrawal before that of satisfaction
 »

It other words dope turns “stoner$”/“droÿé$” into masochists. Lucky me he lives in a far away country of Europe, so this explains that i guess! Either the contagion didn’t reach America just yet or i managed to elude potential vectors so far

:neutral_face:

1 Like
3 Likes

There are good ones on funny or die
-vote no prop 19 from a drug dealer
-scroll thru recommended videos from there and it has a few different psa making fun of stoner of steriotypes

1 Like

I know it’s crazy, I’m helping some friends edit their blog and doing that I found this [9 Countries with the cruelest punishment for marijuana use]

I was definitely surprised to find France there, Japan took me off guard too

1 Like

That was hilarious :joy: thanks I actually needed it

1 Like

Although if I think about it, sometimes I like to be cannabis free for a day or two(if I can manage) to get a stronger high but I don’t feel withdrawal, it’s not heroin nor cocaine, I just get terribly bored and annoyed

1 Like

Your most welcome. The first time I saw that I cried from laughter

1 Like

Saudi Arabia and Singapore will literally whip your ass lol

2 Likes

@elheffe702 Turkey a la Midnight Express

1 Like

Yeah, Turkey doesn’t mess around either. I went there in the mid 90s, and it was one of the most beautiful places I’ve ever been. Back then their beer wasn’t very well regulated. So you’d get a six pack that was basically water one day, then the next one can would knock you out. I wouldn’t go back these days.

2 Likes