Cannabis cures pain

I was going through so much pain I remember laying in bed Literally trying to stay alive. The pain is unbearable So I purchased some seeds 2020 please or no it was some vanilla frosting And Bruce banner. Well it was hard to smoke My lungs were worn out So I started to get into edibles. The pain was actually in my gut cause I got gastro priests from being diabetic. To make a long story short I was medicating a lot with edibles and it really helped right now I don’t feel any pain or any pain or inflammation Fromm arthritis.
Have a good day goodbye

19 Likes

I’m glad you found something that works. Living with pain isn’t a good life.

5 Likes

R7kdcOXG63dHtCq6be

7 Likes

I’m glad it’s working for you Amazing plant with lots of benefits. I feel like We have just scratched the surface with medical use . Good luck :+1::v:

6 Likes

Good to hear on the natural pain meds Growmie. GSC is great for that as well :love_you_gesture:

6 Likes

I had 13 strokes in about 9 hours, died twice, December 9, 2019. Had vascular surgery to remove clot. Found the source of the clot on my aortic arch. Had open heart surgery January 29, 2020. I didnt want to go home with all the opioids as prescribed. My son is a master grower for a farm here in Oklahoma. I told him to find the strain that helped with my symptoms and pain. After researching, we started growing AKG. To this day 3 years later, I have not taken an opioid. I believe in the cannabis cure.

4 Likes

Ive been using my recent harvest for edibles and smoke. Finally got edibles down pat this time and made a good batch. I had to find my limits 1st and decided 2 cookies would be a good start and man it kicked my ass but the next day took just 1 and poof away with my pain. My doctor told me to use the weed pro app and from there you can look up medical condition or symptoms and find strains for what you need them for. I have a stockpile of seeds i need to burn thru before getting anymore seeds but ill definitely be using it in the future and makimg more edibles as well! Any strains you personally found that work for pain or muscle aches really well? Just harvested green crack and its working miracles on my pain when taken in edible form

3 Likes

We found that AKG works well for my pain.

@GreggT Im not sure what the abbreviation stands for do you mind writing it out because otherwise im just spitballing lol

1 Like

LOL… Acai Kush Gelato

1 Like

Awesome! Much appreciated! Ill have to put that in my bucket list! Where did you buy your seeds from if you dont mind me asking?

1 Like

Homegrown Cannabis Co.

1 Like

@BigCat420

1 Like

Thank you very much sir!

I was diagnosed with Krohns and Diverticulitis, along with ptsd after working 20 years as a medic. The meds the docs had me on caused all kinds of other issues causing more pain, inflammation, not to mention making my nights trying to sleep worse. I had been smoking recreational but not medicinal. I jumped on the medicinal train and havent looked back. I havent missed a day of work in over 10 years, havent been back to the doc at all, and am actually able to sleep more and relax my brain. I started growing for myself this past year.

4 Likes

I know I’m going to the same struggle I am getting off and met the door right now as we speak. It sucks going there I feel like it’s a ball in chain but now I am Finding out alternative ways to help me with my Pain. Something happened to me about 2 years ago I think it was covid . All I know is I was sick I couldn’t get up I didn’t want to walk. But now all my information is gone my high blood pressure is down my blood sugar is good and everything is working right.

1 Like