Cannabis Cultivator Virgin - Starting with the ILGM Autos Mix Pack 2.0

I dont rely on thier times any more the plant will tell u when it’s done they just give u an estimate of time. I’ve had a jack that was ready 2 weeks before the projected weeks due to bug issues. It was ready and good smoke to

@dbrn32 @Covertgrower @MrPeat @Bubblehead @Nicky @AAA @GreenJewels @DankGunslinger

Week 6; Week 1 of Flower

Bubble Gum

Jack Herer

OG Kush

Fam Pic

This is the first full week of adding nutes. I’m doing Veg + Bloom (dirty) 2.5 g for 3/4 of a gallon. Also, doing two times a week Push by Veg + Bloom spray. And, I’m thinking to add Stackswell for calcium + mag.

5 Likes

Looks good.

3 Likes

Looking awesome so far. Keep up the good work.

3 Likes

I agree, keep up the good work!

1 Like

I agree with the group they look good.

1 Like

Keep them fed from now on thry will be needing that good to grow big but yes looking good, good size the stretch will grow it up before it packs in the weight

@dbrn32 @Nicky @AAA @Bubblehead @MrPeat @Covertgrower @DankGunslinger @GreenJewels

Hey guys I noticed that the plants have some of this brownish in some of their stems. I don’t think it’s a disease but I feel like may mean something that either part of their growing process like switching hormone production?; a sign of stress? Idk…

2 Likes

I have had several different colors in the stems. From a light brown to a dark purple. I never worried about it as my plants have stayed healthy with only 1 problem child from my Toilet Bowl Seeds.

2 Likes

@MrPeat yeah I know it may not be any serious but I think there is some cool biology going there and I would like to know what is call? Or what triggers it? You know? I’m just curious hahah

1 Like

@henryuribe7 Honestly no clue. Maybe someone else will know. I keep my grows as simple as possible. Long as it’s producing, I’m happy.

I can’t see anything out of the ordinary. Are you able to get closer pictures? Only thing bad that comes to mind is stem rot, but I’m pretty sure you would know there was major issue if that was the case. And it would be unusual in those spots alone.

I have stems that look like that. I think you’re good. @henryuribe7

1 Like

Great question, I don’t know maybe you can find out. I’m going to be buying a book here on Amazon to read about cannabis biology so while I can’t tell you today hopefully in a month or two I will be able to

2 Likes

I almost was going to do that but said screw it. Too many knowledgeable growers here.

1 Like

@Nicky what’s the name of the book you are looking to buy? It sounds interesting. I looooovvvvveeee biology in general. That used to be my fav topic in highschool. I used to get As in P.E and biology and then everything else was D’s for diploma hahah

1 Like

I did some research earlier on this and didn’t write it down so I’ll have to go back there are some really intense books out there and some very basic ones. Let me get back to you later today

The one on Amazon with a high rating don’t buy. It’s way out of date. I think it’s one of the first books you will see.

Read the reviews and you will see it’s not worth having it. Pass on this https://www.amazon.com/Marijuana-Horticulture-Outdoor-Medical-Growers/dp/187882323X/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=How+to+grow+marijuana&qid=1577042510&sr=8-1

Looks healthy to me. If the stem is firm I would not think twice about it.

@GreenJewels @MrPeat @AAA @Covertgrower @dbrn32 @Nicky @Bubblehead @DankGunslinger

Week 7; Week 2 Flowering

I think I may have burned them a little bit with the nutes. I’m doing feed; water; feed;

Within the schedule I’m doing twice a week Stackswell by Veg + Bloom half of the recommended amount per the manufacturer per gallon of water. Also, doing every other day or two 2.5 to 3 grams of Veg + Bloom dirty per gallon (recommended amount is between 2g - 5g per gallon). Last time I feed them was 4 days ago and I did 3 g. So, I’m thinking maybe I need more water to lower the PPM? I’m not quite sure how to use the TDS below. One reading was showing me 750 PPM and the other was 1050 PPM. So, I’ve been flying kind of blind. There are two types of readings for the PPM and not quite sure which one to use as I described above. Please help!!! I have two other additives rapid root growth 1/4 per gallon of water + microbios to help break down nutes 2.5 g per gallon of water.

:grimacing: Also, I’ve been buying destile water since I have hard water and it has high PPM. I’ve bought a RO filter but I still need to install.

TDS Meter Digital Water Tester,…

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07H578WWT?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Bubble Gum

Jack Herer

OG Kush

Fam Pic

1 Like