Cannabis Convention in Boston this April 2017

Damn! That’s too bad. In retrospect you should not have mentioned the convention and just said you are taking her to Boston for her birthday and you are going to take her out to fine restaurants and do some shopping on Newbury and then walk one block over to the convention center and say: “What’s going on here? Let’s go inside and check it out and see what’s up!” I know, I know. Women see right through that crap but it would’ve been worth a try :innocent:

Hopefully next year you will be there and maybe @garrigan62 and @latewood will have a great booth and a cool spread.

1 Like

You just need to get seasoned lol
In a year will revisit this conversation you’ll be running circles around those kids then bobby hahahha

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971

Revisit this? I’m at 144 posts/replies. By the end of this grow I’m sure to be up in the 1500 range and who wants to reread all of that!? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Right post, wrong place.

1 Like

Glad things are in the up and up

1 Like

Aww jeez. I’m so sorry for putting the above post to your. I’m so tired I thought I was over in my journal. And no, I’m not high.

1 Like

so close yet so far away…next convention is in Maine, October I think

I have a cookie recipe that will lay her out for a good 4-6 hours, maybe more, if you need it :wink:

3 Likes

I like you’re thinking there @kabongster

1 Like

It’s not like it’s her first birthday…it is the first Cannaconvention, tho :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

@kabongster I’d like that recipe if you are sharing!

2 Likes

@BobWags

Bob,

My journal is at: 618 replies 2.5k views 43 users 1.2k likes 50 links with a 50 minute read time

Will

@garrigan62

My journal is close to 1k posts/replies, probably 100 views with 99 “hates”, 101 “P.I.T.A”(pain in the ass) with a read time of 3 days since all of you smoke first then read & when getting to the end of the paragraph forgetting what you read and having to go back and read it all over again. :slight_smile:

In all honesty I have no idea where you find those numbers.

4 Likes

Go to your personal page an click on summary

You scroll down from the top of your journal you’ll see them

Will

See again I can’t think straight, walks to the corner :disappointed_relieved:

lol, I forget who but there was someone who posted very long involved comments I had to take notes to remember the beginning of his posts.

You are so right about having to re-read things :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I know who you are referring to pigleysiggly

2 Likes

yes…pigSquishy…interesting but long posts!!!

yup that’s her i was close in the spelling though…lol

2 Likes

@garrigan62 @kabongster

She probably posted and replied the same way I do and that’s using voice text. All you have to do is press that little microphone button and talk away. Toi easy to get caught up in that. I finally started rereading my posts and text messages before I send them because often I would ask somebody for example, how their mother was doing and it would print out, love to date your momma and eat your dog or some such foolishness. Especially if the TV is going in the background.

See how long this post is for a simple explanation? Case proven.

2 Likes