Cannabis Convention in Boston this April 2017

I brought up the idea to Robert for us to have a presence at these conventions

Here was his reply
“I am going to Spannabis” next week. Here is a link to share.

5 Likes

Tell him that in April the weather here in Boston is “wicked pissah”.

3 Likes

Couple of years and ILGM may just be a major sponsor at one of these.

1 Like

Yeah I’m going with my MMJ friend, thanks buddy!

You might want to check these folk out, I’ve been a member for a while…

https://www.meetup.com/cansociety/

5 Likes

Ooh, good one. Thanks for the link.

1 Like

Looks like a good time but Boston is much closer for me hahaha

1 Like

sounds like fun…Boston, not Spain…the latest toys for all us girls and boys.

3 Likes

Spannabis in Barcelona?
That will be a nice trip!

2 Likes

Yup.

I told Robert that I wanted to start going to these conventions and he came back with…I am going here next week. Looks like an adventure.

3 Likes

Just bumping this up?

Is anyone organizing an ILGM meet up at the convention?

1 Like

@Sl1 I hope so but I’ve heard nothing yet. I work on Saturdays but I work downtown Boston and I’m only a few blocks from the convention center. I can also go on Sunday. So I’m hoping people will want to meet up on one or the other of the two days

2 Likes

@sl1 @bobwags @garrigan62
A while back @matthew420 mentioned Sunday being a better for him and @CodMan. Can’t find the post but I’ve got 3 tix for my peeps who both work Saturday and me. It appears as though Sunday the 23rd is shaping up to be best for most.

2 Likes

I’m going to have to be as incognito as I can, but I’m interested in Sunday!

2 Likes

floppy hat bulky sweater, sunglasses and limping…got it…

6 Likes

@Sl1 I think of the few who have mentioned that they might be going have all mentioned Sunday so I think that’s the day. If you stay Incognito how will we introduce ourselves? Maybe we will have to tell you what we look like and what we will be wearing (we already know what @bob31 will be wearing ) and then you will follow us around to make sure that you even want to be associated with us :slight_smile:

Anyways, personally I don’t give a damn who knows I’m growing. Fellow employees at work laugh at me because I talk to customers about it without a care in the world. C’est la vie!

3 Likes

Lol! I love you guys, too funny!

Seriously - we need a plan! Meeting place? ILGM and screen name on name tags?

2 Likes

@Sl1 @bob31
Wait a cotton pickin’ minute here…NAME TAGS??? Forget what I posted earlier about not caring… :sunglasses:

2 Likes

@latewood if you need someone to go with you I’ll be more than happy to LOL. I know that one has already come and gone but there will be more i’ll drive

1 Like

I’m headed that way in April and will pick Latewood up and who ever else wants a
lift i’m in Eat Tenn

Will

4 Likes

@garrigan62 Great. I hope we all get to meet up and put some faces to the words.

1 Like