Cannabis-based medicines: Two drugs approved for NHS - the doors are creaking open

11 Likes

Right on!

2 Likes

That is good news for the UK. Now if the USA would finally get on board. Screw you Big Pharma.

1 Like

@James68: a new year and a new decade.

Wishing you all the best in this new year and in the coming years ahead.

The best of years to you also my Prince.
J70

1 Like

Hi Prince

are you ok ?..I hope you are well and safe and getting ready for a great grow this weird year.

J68

1 Like

Hello James . . .

Life has gotten quite surreal. Most of USA in lock-down; eerie, deserted streets and closed stores, empty supermarket shelves. A sense of uncertainty and fear permeates the atmosphere everywhere.

I recently viewed the 2011 movie, Contagion, exactly what is happening in our world today, except the impact is much more dramatic in real life than the movie.

As for me, I’m fine. Just wondering how life will be after this pandemic us over. There are suspicious conspiracy theories lurking about from my readings on-line.

I will not be growing any buds this year. Perhaps next year.

Is Wales in lock-down too?

Hope all is well with you and your family. :rainbow:

Good afternoon James . . .

It’s really morning here, 9:17 a.m. and must be 2:27 p.m. in Wales.

Have been occupied with creating a wildflower meadow in a section of my one-acre land space that has been neglected ever since I moved here six years ago from Boston.

There is this place up in Vermont, Vermont Wildflower Farm, where I purchased three pounds of “meadow wildflower mix”.

I also purchased a batch of about a thousand seeds of yellow Welsh Poppies. They’re not really poppies but look just like poppies. I’ll scatter the seeds come late fall just before the first frost. Come next spring I expect them to germinate, grow and flower.

I also have been germinating 50+ Hollyhock seeds to plant alongside one section of the cottage to create an old fashion cottage garden look.

The soil here is poor and gravelly so I’ve been digging and sifting out the gravel from the soil using a 1/4” wire screen frame, 12” x 24”.

I’ll have to buildup the soil by adding compost cow manure and worm castings sold in thirty-pound bags. I’ll also later on add red wiggle worms into the soil. Amazon sells these red wiggle worms in 500-1000 batches.

It has been rainy all this week, no sun. Good because we haven’t had much rain past few months.

Are you now close to harvesting or have harvested your first planting of Bergman’s Gold this season?

Noticed you’ve been quite active in your postings here.

Massachusetts is now in its second stage of four stages in reopening the state’s economy. The third stage will quite likely start this Monday 6 July. Massachusetts is one of the few states where Covid19 has been stabilized and declining. Franklin county, where I live, is the least affected county in Massachusetts. Last I read there were only 295 Covid 19 cases, perhaps because the area is quite rural.

How are things in your area? Did your area have a lock-down?

Hope things are going good for you.

Enjoyed the photos you had posted of the area where you live. Gorgeous, wide open terrain you live in, facing the Atlantic.

Health, safety and peace to you amigo. May the force be with you.

:deciduous_tree: :herb: :rose: :leafy_green: :apple: :seedling: :evergreen_tree: :fallen_leaf: :tangerine: :cherry_blossom: :maple_leaf: :deciduous_tree:

1 Like

@James68. Are you in a built up part of Swansea? I think I’ve only been to Swansea once to a motorcycle shop,I’m up near Brecon and it’s pretty busy around here,if you were to go to the shops in Brecon most of them are open and lots of people about,mostly not wearing face masks or doing the social distancing,same thing in Hereford, I didn’t realise we had other Welsh growers on the site,I mean obviously I knew there’s other Welsh growers just not bumped into them on the site yet ,good to see you here buddy

1 Like

Hello James -

Here’s an article that should help you with eliminating Japanese Knotweed using certain herbicides.

:deer: :shark: :apple: :beetle: :horse: :unicorn: :strawberry: :butterfly: :elephant: :dolphin: :shark: :deer:

no where near SA1…I am out west of Cucamonga, I am approaching grey mould time with this shite weather :unamused: