Cannabis and companion plants

Well I picked these poor things up for two bucks and I am gonna nurse them back and stick em in my tent and out in my garden. After doing some research dill seems to be just what I am looking for to help combat spider mites. It will also attract good bugs in your outdoor garden. I will also make some tea as a treatment as well.

So let’s see how it goes. Please feel free to add anything else about this subject as well.

5 Likes

Cilantro repels spider mites and Oregano works also for lots of different insects plus mites, there quite a few those are what came to mind

3 Likes

Yeah I have Cilantro as well. Plus I eat that on everything so double bonus!!

1 Like

I also got basil,lavender, oregano,rosemary and lemon grass they all help with insect, i don’t have dill, nice one to have

I will as well especially the ones going outside. Wasn’t to sure what all I want to keep in the tent but I suppose non of those could hurt huh?

1 Like

I have mine outdoors but if they are on sale why not, just bring them back to health indoors and some of them are clonable, just make more .win win

Haha 100% my intention is to keep cloning the so my girls always have fresh companions. Thanks CRABS!!

1 Like

root shoot, basil in bubbler, oregano, super simple, just put into potting mix and ignore it for a week and rewater

1 Like

So I am assuming all that extra light I have bouncing around in the tent should be plenty for herbs ya think?

1 Like

Not as seedling or ones your nursing back to health but once its established and well again they will ask for more light, they will let you know with excessive stretching as a mj plant does :+1:

1 Like

Ive heard about companion plants but this is ridiculous, lmao they have grown fond of each other

is it possible my tomatoes plant got
Polinated by my mj plant? Ha ha

2 Likes

My wife makes dill dip out of the dill we have, great plant! Amazing to keep down unwanted insects from feeding on your garden plus additional benefit of having dill dip for watching the game

3 Likes

Have a recipe my better half would love that!

1 Like

I’ll see if I can get her drunk enough to reveal her secrets

3 Likes

Dill garlic minced onion sourcreme ranch and milk or 1/2 and 1/2 and pepper and chives

This is what I got when I asked so mins the great directions

3 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Basil easily clones in bubbler

2 Likes

Whooooop

Haha

Look at those hooters

1 Like

Outa likes, lmao

1 Like