Cannabinoids and what they mean for living creatures

This could be a breakthrough for health reasearch for the human race! I don’t think people realize now how much of a big deal this is!

2 Likes

Hmm…a plant of renown?

2 Likes

A plant that is older than the human race? Hmmm lol :thinking:

2 Likes

Probably yes, probably no - I hope they find asap

What your not understanding is just how much this little plant can provide , besides its medical and way of life benefits…
Bio fuel , hemp creet , and so many , many other things…
Rope , clothes , ships …
The list goes on and on…
Really look deep into what this plant can do besides making you feel better and making you laugh…
Its because it produces everything that you need to be self reliant and capable of taking care of yourself and being self sufficient in just a couple of months if you learn how to manipulate this little beautiful plant…
Gove dosen’t want that…
So let me take everything you have and punish you for not needing my help…??? :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::crazy_face::crazy_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::angry::angry::angry::angry::rage::rage::rage::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face::no_mouth::no_mouth::no_mouth::no_mouth::no_mouth:
Wtf… really… don’ make any sense …
Other then to screw me… :thinking::angry::angry::angry::rage::rage::rage::rage::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::no_mouth::no_mouth::no_mouth:
Just wanting to live off of my back and hard work…
Mutherfu#kers…
:v::sunglasses:

1 Like