Cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome CHS

110% agree, don’t think I can post the link but looking at Midwest growing kit to grow golden teacher. Tried once to grow mushrooms but did a bad job and messed them up. Didn’t do a good enough job sterilizing, so was going to try to buy a kit that’s already, ready for the spores,I know people on this forum have grown them and will be looking for advice when I get some extra cash. And yes micro dose I think it the way to go

3 Likes

one hit of purple ak and i was asleep 45 min later not heavy just instant munchies and relief .

for next two days no more ativan or buspar by day 3 needed anotha

I agree the cannabis plant has many beneficial qualities over taking synthetic pills, or synthetic chemicals but too much of anything is a bad thing. So I’m glad that works for you, if read above I quit cold turkey cause felt so bad, maybe in a few months I will try a random hit, or two. I’m not a fan of taking pills cause we all know that most of the time 1 pills leads to more. Glad to hear to helps you, this one plant never ceases to amaze me

1 Like

A good friend of mine has this. Actually, has had for a very long time – for the first few years they hadn’t even identified CHS yet. I can’t count the number of times he’s been in the ER trying to recover.

The solution for him is no more pot. At all, zero. He’s had a few relapses, and it doesn’t take much before there’s a CHS episode again.

Sorry to hear that anyone has this. It’s awful.

I hate to hear that about your friend, I’m kinda the same way went years undiagnosed and multiple surgeries, I have a gastric stimulator in my stomach they cut out my gallbladder, and countless test. And yes the only to feel better it to stop all cannabis products, which is a bummer. I hope your buddy can get to feeling better, I’m at a little over a month can’t lie have hit a bowl once or twice, and the next day not nearly sick, sick, but don’t feel as well as I should. That just reminds me that I should have not hit the bowl. Best of luck to your buddy and all that are going thru any of these symptoms because it sucks

Hey I hate to be noisy, I saw where u deleted post but got the email. I hate to hear what u posted. I would suggest google or YouTube some videos theres a few doctors that have post info on you tube that are reputable sources. Please feel free to ask any questions. My hardest thing was smoking gave me some relief and made me hungry, and when ur sick and not eating u think your helping your not but it’s just a vicious cycle, first week or quitting has F***ing terrible but once u get past that find things to keep you busy is the only thing that works for me” idle hands are the devils workshop“ that was the truth for me. Hope you get better if anything I can do just tag me back, hope it gets better

ive never heard of this condition but maybe the past 10 years i wake up with severe stomach pain and hot showers def help- i rarely vomit though

Well first let me say I’m Not a Doctor, so I hope you are well everywhere else. The hot shower thing I was told was one of the signs that most people have in common besides vomiting, or what I call dry wrenching, puking with nothing coming up besides Yellow which is acid, a dark brown which is bile, it burns your throat. Or blackness which is blood, or just strait dry heaving nothing comes up at all. Also this comes and goes, you might feel terrible when you wake up, but as the day goes on you feel better. An hr or 2 you are able to go on with rest of your day , another sign is if you take an nausea med, zofran, reglan, and most meds that start with pro something’s these are supposed to help but they do not because it’s not your stomach that is the problem it’s your brain. It’s been explained to me very simple, I smoked 1-2 bowls a day for 15 yrs give or take. Even tho that’s a small amount 1-2 grams daily over time it clogs up the part of your brain that controls involuntary body functions. Stomach digestion, they don’t know why, or how besides the fact THC and all CBD chemical compound lands on that part of your receptors in brain and dose not let them be able to function probably. That why so people get the munchies after they smoke your brain isn’t telling you to eat, your Receptors are covered and that a side affect of the THC,CBD molecules. I know it’s a lot, the only way to know for sure is quit all THC,CBD and that’s sucks doing it now, but that’s how bad I felt every day or yrs and yrs, and I had to try something. And even after about 10 days 2 week I started feeling better which to me I hate, because I Loved smoking my bowl when I got home from work, or watch ya good movie, or would get super stoned and go hunting. I hope any of this help if any more questions please feel free to ask