Candy creme and white widow photo grow

Alrighty although my current grow is not exactly finished, my goal is to veg these under weaker cfl lights. Then slide them in my auto tent under the canopy and let them veg until after harvest then when the harvest is done I’ll flip them into flower. Germinated on the 20th. Two days later here is what we got

4 Likes

I am tuned to watching

1 Like

Good luck on your grow

2 Likes

There has been tragedy… unfortunately my closet light just wasn’t enough for these gals and they just stretched and look pretty weak, I decided to set them in the tent anyway and see if maybe they can’t get the light they need under the canopy, if this persist I’ll raise them a bit to get more light. One also just died all together so it is unfortunate but I’m going to keep these gals going and hopefully they pull through, we are at 2 white widows and 3 candy creme left

You may want to stake those up and get them closer to the light to slowdown the stretch also look a little wet. Just my $ 0.02 worth :v:

1 Like

Yea I did stake the ones that were drooping, took the picture then came to that same conclusion. The camera does not do it justice but both spots are pretty well lit. But I’m pretty sure you’re correct about the height. Just gonna give them a few more days, I’ve been in and out of the hospital because we just had a baby so I haven’t had much time to give to them unfortunately

1 Like

Roger that, family definitely more important. Congrats on the newborn. Boy or girl? We just recently celebrated the arrival of another grandson, shortly after Christmas. Twelfth grandkid. Hopefully the seedlings come around. Another option would be putting in final pot and burying leggedness in soil. I hope that your newborn boy/girl is okay. I know my grandson was having some issues at first but, all seems to be well for now :v:

1 Like

It’s a boy!! He is having a little trouble with maintaining his blood sugar so it hasn’t been so bad just stresssful. Thank you for your well wishes tho :slight_smile: and you think transplanting will help? I was thinking of putting a little end table in there I have one that’ll fit I think I just gotta see when I get a chance to be at home for a bit

1 Like

Glad to hear that it’s nothing major with your newborn son my brother. My plants weren’t much bigger than that when I put them into my new hydro system with all of my other plants. Just my opinion but, if you are going to up pot anyhow and I assume that you are, damn there goes that word that I hate again, I would put them into the new pots and bury the lanky stalk to help the plant stabilize itself on it’s own. I’m sure that there are others that have other opinions. When we eventually transplant, that’s what I do anyhow. My first indoor auto went right into it’s forever home as soon as the seed cracked and hadn’t even sprouted a tail. When I was not growing guerilla style outdoors and grew a few around the house in pots, they went directly into the pots. My thoughts are also, if you did this, you could still leave them on the floor of your grow room and give them time to acclimate to the new lights. Your biggest problem will be, making sure that you don’t over water. A small 4-6" diameter circle around the seedlings is all that is needed until they get established. I hope that this helps. I just hate to see anyone loose a plant. God knows, I have sure lost my share. Congratulations again on your new son. With the plants and a newborn, you are gonna have your hands full, for sure :v:

1 Like