Candy Cane Autos from Crop King (2nd grow)

Well I managed to get the lockout fixed, now for them to heal and continue swelling. Wouldn’t be a grow if I disn’t have some sort of adversity. Had it dialed in until the ph pen failure. They still look good. Two have really odd shaped buds and look more ruderalis than indica/sativa. Not too

concerned on how they look so much as how they smoke lol. Crystals are popping everywhere.

Pretty harvest colors. This one is leading the way, mostly milky trichomes. Had first flush two days ago and cannabilization of stored nutrients has been slow and steady. Other two weird looking ones are turning as well and slowing way down on drinking so they got a flush. Fed the fourth one one more time as she was about a week behind the rest of the grow as I popped her after the other 3 and this was the one with snapped taproot before it hit soil. Smaller than the other 2 but not by much.

80% cloudy on all four plants. I have flushed these 3 times and have only fed them blackstrap molasses in RO at 6.5. It stinks my entire house and the outdoors lol. We don’t mind at all. Days away from a chop and trim day. Just eyeing trichs daily. 3rd indoor grow journal will be starting right away as the seedlings for my ww x big bud I ran the first grow are popped. Summer off and back at it come October.

1 Like

Finally harvested lastnight after 48 hours of darkness. Just guessing I would say I have about 6-8 ozs once dry will update with actual once it is dried and cut off from stems. Took me 7 hours from start to finish but I also made hash and cleaned up. Overall I am pleased with outcome. Super fruity and very potent. I learned a few more things along the way that will serve me well on my third indoor grow that has already started.

2 Likes

Dried out and trimmed remaining bud from stem. Sat for two days on a rack in 60% rh and around 18 degrees celcius. Got 6 big jars and 3 smaller jars final weight pending cure. I just smoked the junk off the drying screen and it smoked beautifully given it’s garbage. White ash, smooth, hint of fruity flavour to come. I am actually quite surprised at how ripped I am right now!!! Cannot wait to tried the fully cured stuff. Got almost 10 grams of bubble hash without using any of the stem I just tossed because I was lazy. Even if I did it may have accumulated to another gram or two. Should report back in two weeks with final weight for grow this time around. After this experience I look forward to growing more autos in the future.

1 Like