Canadian Bubbler 4-Bed Hydroponic Garden

It is almost here I will be reviewing this product on my YouTube and here please don’t for get to like. [

Canadian Bubbler 4-Bed Hydroponic Garden

Let’s see if it’s worth the 230 bucks comes with every thing u need to growimage

Lets see what ones better home made or store bought!!!???

5 Likes

@Lostscuba as long as it’s engineered correctly home made is usually better. I’ve made one for myself also. It was a little bit more expensive than normal, as I was living in a remote location at the time.

3 Likes

My thanks gos out to @peachfuzz he showed me the way so now I’m trying dwc bubbler with clones and seeds check out my tread thanks to everyone that’s help me on here but I guess we will put it to the test DYI bubbler or store bought bubbler I’m doing a review on my YouTube so tune in

4 Likes

It’s finly here boys look ho

w small it is how am I supposed to grow 5 full grown plants in this little thing @Covertgrower @PurpNGold74 @Liljoe

4 Likes

@Lostscuba it might be better suited for veg sized plants.

1 Like

Ok so after they root I had green gue on my hooses in my bubbler it’s not vary big won’t be able to put five in it I could of made a huge one but I do kinda like it

Not really sure about the goo, but hydrogen peroxide cleans everything safely. @Lostscuba

Ok thanks man cleaning it out lol the water pump and air pump is the best thing it’s west too small

1 Like

Yup that thing is tiny. Maybe only use 3 and quick veg them

Yea not big at all but it came with big air pump an water pump probably only grow 1 big plant

The home made bubbler been going for 5 days no roots yet how long tell they start showing

1 Like

Mine showed a bit after a week. I had a male in a cup show in 5 days. No bubbler at all. Kind of airstones u got? I read more air the better

I got 3 air stone and I lied this is my first clone to live in the bubbler

:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::steam_locomotive::steam_locomotive::steam_locomotive::steam_locomotive::money_mouth_face:

1 Like

Sweet!!! Congrats man. Well done

1 Like

It’s the only one but it’s the first lol I finally have fate in my bubbler :+1:

1 Like

Gotta start somewhere right. The first of many im hoping

1 Like

Yea definitely I cut some for the new bubbler see how many days that takes but it’s it’s my first hydroponic plant almost like having another kid

2 Likes

@peachfuzz @dbrn32 yo where do I get the socket for the grow light I can get a ballast don’t come with socket I’ve looked on amazon Ebay

1 Like

Do you know which one you need?

1 Like

Look at your bulb box, it list what type of socket it needs. Then search on Amazon.