Canabis Plant Question

1 Like

Yaā€¦thatā€™s exactly what i did. Exactly!!

Will

Thk you Sir will do now what type of bulb do I get

You can get them at home depot 300 watt equivalent florescent bulb, 68 watt energy used. @ 4200 lumens
Hope this helps you out ice. I use 4 of them. I think I played $19.95 each.

B Safe
Will

1 Like

Dude thatā€™s great info,I didnā€™t even know home depot had fluorescent bulbs that used that many watts,thatā€™s 272 watts added to the grow for not that much money

Thks bro on my way open 24hrs

2 Likes

Ya I found them one day quite by accident.
Thatā€™s right, there awesome for just what you are doing, side lights

B Safe
Will

Say ice., I wanted ask you where you got that plug-in. Also these lights are not the topical E-9 sockets. There thereā€™s smaller size like your regular house lamp. Thought you should know

B Safe
Will

Amazon but I also have some I took from some old floor lamps I had in storage they might be better

Yup. Lol thatā€™s what I didā€¦lol
They sell new ones at home depot to.

Will

Thatā€™s exactly what I did also. I have a 2x3x5 tent and I put 6 - 100 watt equivalent bulbs (138 watts draw) one in corners and two hanging from the frame on the sides to spread the light around. My tent tends to get crowded easily so I put six in as the canopy closes up pretty full when they are flowering. May get some of the bulbs that Will got at Home Depot. Think I have to order on line, my local store does not carry them.
Best of luck on the grow and Great Buds Always.
Jerry

Hey Txtā€¦I still have that image motorbikes in my mindā€¦lol

Ya I use thoughts as side light and it works out very nice.
Iā€™m posting new picā€™s tonight on Main-lining.
Bucharest will start next week.

B Safe
Will

Put the bikes in the lounge! (well, the pictures anyway.) lol :wink:

Iā€™m trying real hardā€¦lol

Will

tlkbear I started riding mini bikes at 7 years old and graduated to a 125cc the next year. My junior year in HS I had a 1957 Panhead Harley, DEFINITELY a chick magnet ! lol Had a GREAT time in my junior year! Left for the Navy in 1974 and my Panhead was given to my nephew to take care of but unfortunately, it got wrecked. Did not buy any more until 2009.
I did not ride again until I got the 2009 Harley Custom Wide Glide. A year late I bought a HD 2004 Ultra Classic. Rode that until a year ago when I had to stop due to health issues. Tried to put on 100 miles last weekend and made it but almost ended up in the hospital due to breathing problems. Have to sell my ladies! At least I have a thousand memories of the good times on two wheels. I cannot imagine how boring my senior year would have been without my HOGS. Lets just say that the relationships between teachers and students (even over 18) was not quite as strict then.

Hope you get a chance to get riding again soon

Jerry

Thanks for all the replies but I think you guys that want to ride together or talk about your bikes should choose another tread for that. Just sayinā€™, happy trails!

Catch ya in the Lounge. We can discuss bikes and such there !

Lower buds that did not get as much light could very well be a bit off in THC and other canabinoid and terpine levels. Very likely lower in THC, this is why you wanā€™t to be able to watch the trichomes, and some people will harvest lower buds later, to give them a chance to catch up getting more light after the buds and foliage above has been removed, when it is time.

It is always best to plan ahead and try and make sure the whole plant is getting plenty of light throughout its entire grow, or make sure the plant is well trained so as all the ā€œtopsā€ get even light.

Happy Growing,

~MacG

And yesā€¦guys, that kind of wasnā€™t cool high-jacking this guys thread like this, it just makes anyone else that wants to try and read and answer the guyā€™s questions that much harderā€¦

Thanks MacG for you reply. Iā€™m trying to learn how to get the most out of the plant. If harvesting the whole plant giving the plant the 36-72 hours of darkness to promote the best and highest potency. Would you start pruning the larger more developed buds (trichomes and red hairs) before harvesting the entire plant?

With experience you should be able to grow a plant that is best suited to your growing environment.

I personally prefer one big plant in a ScrOG, and this ensures a pretty even canopy of tops and pretty uniform maturity or ripeness, as determined by the trichomes.

I would prune more developed tops if they were clearly ready and the others could use more time.

~MacG