Canabis Plant Question

Maybe this sounds like a stupid question. Is all the THC content the same with all the buds from the same plant?

Old School … not a stupid question at all. I don’t have the answer … hoping one of the guys might know.
MT

No they won’t the ones that get more light would be higher, well I think anyway.
Well that’s my guess anyways. Hope someone else knows for sure.
Tom

Old_School

No. thc content not only varies from strain to strain, but it also varies in different plants and gardens due to amounts of nutrients in the soil and how well the grower grew it. it depends on how much it was watered, how much sunlight it got, and how direct the sunlight was, how hot the climate, how humid the climate, etc. it should be in the same ballpark, but it wont be the same.

Hope this helps

B Safe
Will

Even on the same plant? Like top to bottom of plant be different?
Tom

Ya sure. Just look at your plant. Don’t the bottom look different from the top?.
Well she gets more light. If you were to add side lights to your grow your bottom bud will come out much larger.

But they were asking about thc content throughout the plant.

B Safe
Will

The light part makes sense where different parts of the plant might get more light than others. In my situation this is about an indoor grow using a booster kit. So nutrients and environment are consistent and very stable. Knowing some parts of the plant don’t get much light at all even compared to an outdoor grow all the plant is getting the same water, nutrients, steady humidity and heat. How much will the THC levels in the plant vary?

Will can you recommend some side lights to use or can just add some cfl clip on to pole of tent

iceberg I saw a difference in quality of buds on the top and from the lower branches before I used additional lighting (4 drop lights from corners). Was considering six drop lights next grow.

Cool will try shouldn’t be to much extra cost

Man do I miss not being able to suck that sun heading for another heat wave this week

1 Like

I’d really like to hear an opinion from MacG and or latewood if possible.

Yeah it’s the weekend they will get back to us soon

garrigan62 I think you got it right

I use 300 watt equivalent florescent witch uses only 68 energy used in watts
At 4200 lumens warm.
I,'ll use 3 or 4 of these for my side lights . I am happy with the results.

B Safe
Will

As I stated above, it should all be in the same ballpark, but won’t be the same.
If a plant were to distribute evenly to every bud throughout it’s life span of the plant,then maybe so. But that just will never happen. To many variables can happen and most likely will. But like I said, they’ll be close but not the same.

B Safe
Will

That’s cool, I could live with that. I was thinking that the little buds might be so different that they might not seem worth smoking compared to the top large buds.

1 Like

There not much to write home about, but item not going to throw them out either.
Besides I use them to make my harsh …Sweet!!

B Safe
Will

Yes I try to use all of the plant. You can make butter or hash or oil. After you get all the bud you want.

How would I install these in a tent can I just get some light sockets and hang them down in between the plants