Can you use two different wattage lights together?

Thanks for that advice. Already with the VA. Just hate the way the meds make me feel for ptsd. Only thing that I found that makes me feel good and keep the ptsd at bay is the icky sticky.

Thank you all for the info! You guys have helped a lot!

P.s. sorry for not replying sooner. I’m limited on posts per day Atm.

Last thing then. I was thinking hard last night. I’m just going to save up for a quality 650watt light like suggested. What is an ideal size tent for that light. If I’m going to do this, I want to do it right!

3 Likes

Def smart decision, there will be no doubt about you lights, it ll rock a 4x4,

1 Like

Specs say it will grow a 5x5, flower a 4x4 , I’d go no bigger than a 4x4, then you will have good light coverage on outer edges

Hi! Thanks for all the light advice. I am also currently regretting getting the LEDs, however I havent started flowering yet and I am about to. I’d rather make the investment now. I am only trying to grow two plants. Is there a $350ish grow setup? I currently am using the FoxFarm nutrients/fertilizer. Is there someone on here possibly that has made an entire setup for budget costs?

Welcome to the forum! I know there are a couple of topics dedicated to getting grow space setup on a budget, but i don’t exactly remember where they are. Try using search bar at top of page for key words, and i will dig around some in my free time.