Can you tell if boy or girl yet?

I’m super sensitive for several reasons…I think I see white hairs on at least one but then again I have no clue…I have yet to see a girl plant with my own eyes…

29 days old…5 gal cloth pot…FFOF…inside 3x3…18/6

Can you tell the sex?

3 Likes

Nope need to see the upper nodes on the branches not the stalk.

Now I know I’m out of my league…I thought the nodes were where the limbs meet the stalk…

1 Like

Same idea but on the branches.

2 Likes

Prob still not right…but I see white in the flowers too…

1 Like

Not a lot to work with there but in the picture with your hand I see this potential female. :sunglasses:

Here’s examples of how I look for sex

Female:

The first pics I posted is where the first boy displayed balls. I don’t see anything like that on these plants…but as a newby I know very little. Thanks for your time and info…maybe I’ll look again tomorrow.

2 Likes

Too early to tell

Is this what I’m looking for?

And here’s the other two…

1 Like

Too blurry for me to see. But yea around this area. Middle of branch to end of branch is where you are more likely to see sex first.

1 Like

Thanks…good mornin

1 Like

2 Likes

If it’s all of 1 in plant I’d worry as some looked male and some looked female. If diff plants I’d watch them. Another day or 2 and u should see pistils if ur seeing signs this close. Keep an eye on them good luck

1 Like

Thanks…it’s 3 different plants

1 Like

Here they are again…each close up a different plant. I think I see white hairs on one but then again that’s probably just hope…