Can you sex from these pics?

I’m trying to get pics good enough to show sex. I had 4 plants and one grew balls and at least one popped…I threw it out and I’m trying to sex the others before it happens again.

Unknown seeds (I know and I got good ones in the fridge)
30 days old…cloth pots…FFOF…18/6

2 Likes

Hard to tell with those pics but I didn’t see anything male but definitely don’t listen to me as my track record recently on sexing sux

So I give you a like :heart:

2 Likes

Thanks …every bit helps!

1 Like

Little early to be sure, but looks like a girl to me.

2 Likes

I think its to early to tell. :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks…just weird to me that I planted all of them at the same time and the one grew balls and they popped and these are not showing yet…dang I’m going nuts…thanks for not laughing at me…

Males tend to grow faster than a female plant. So you may get lucky and the rest is all females. When I grew a male, it was over 5 times larger than the other two that hadn’t shown their sex. I had to pull them because they was regular seeds. The male dropped a crap load of pollen when the other two hadn’t shown their sex. :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

I’m worried the first one that popped got the others but I don’t know… The one male was the most aggressive …first to get tap root …first to come above dirt…but wasn’t lots bigger than the others…I’m attaching the last pic of all for and then the remaining three from last night…

Thanks for chatting…

1 Like