Can you reuse the A Pot For Pot soil?

I’m curious, can the A Pot For Pot soil be reused? If so, any additional nutrients that should be added? @aPotforPot I have an auto going in a 5 gallon kit and thinking ahead about my next grow. Thanks!

4 Likes

Never used a pot for pot but dirt is reusable. Requires reammendment. Us living soil growers always reuse ours. Gets better.

5 Likes

Yes. The pot4pot soil medium is no different than a lot of the amended soils on the market. Re-amend with some beneficial microbes and organic top dressing or add nutrients for the specific growth stage :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Feed sufficiently to maintain a runoff PPM of ~1,000.

2 Likes

Check out earth dust. It is a great way to grow. :blush::v:

3 Likes

Any dummy proof recommendations for best way to do that?

1 Like

microbes - Fishsh’t, Tribus original, Recharge, Great White
Top dress nutrients - I’ve never used it but it comes highly recommended - Earth Dust. Good to revitalize spent soil and a separate bloom / flower top dressing.

3 Likes

@beardless covered the good stuff. TPS Billions make a great formula for microbes :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

You can amend the Superb Soil by adding more peat moss, rice hulls, lava rock, worm castings, crab shell meal, fish bone meal, fish meal, oyster shell, kelp meal, alfalfa meal, a little dolomite lime, azomite, and humic acid. Mix each ingredient, wrap tarp and let soil sit for 24 hours. Then spread soil out, lightly mist with water. Add mycorrhizae and mix. Then wrap in a tarp again and let soil sit for one week. Mix soil one more time and distribute to pots. Happy growing!! :potted_plant:

1 Like

Hahaha ordered more soil instead. :slight_smile:

1 Like

A move to work smarter instead of harder :wink:

1 Like