Can you name the strain?

I’m not sure which strain this is. Does anyone know?

1 Like

Looks like marijuana

5 Likes

I know that much! Lol

Its weed! Literally nobody will be able to identify the strain by looks alone @Ashleym777

2 Likes

You can’t really specifically identify cannabis by just looking at it. You can though get some idea if it’s indica or sativa dominant. The broader the leaves are the more likely its indica. The narrower the leaves the more likely its a sativa

5 Likes

Thank you everyone! I knew it was weed. Lol. Sorry if it’s a dumb question. I’m very new to growing.

2 Likes

Many people’s attitude here is, the only dumb question is the one that is not asked :+1:

6 Likes

I was going to ask the same question about mine,

2 Likes

Ask all the questions you can , we all in it together,

2 Likes

Ok I have an answer for you

1 Like

There are no dumb questions. If there was I get the award. I do however try and keep the conversation lively. Maybe you could send us some buds and we could analyze it for you. OR why not make up your own name for it. There are literally thousands of strains. Make your own!

3 Likes

Not a dumb question. Sorry if I came around like a jerk but I meant it jokingly! Happy growing to you @Ashleym777 if you have any questions a lot of people here to help

1 Like

I know that much. You don’t have to be rude. I am new at this. Isn’t asking questions the whole point of this group? @Gleaf

Looks like it is growing well. Do you have a lab where you are. I think most on here don’t care or would rather just test it (by ingesting, smoking, etc). I’m a little ocd. I test with a certified lab after harvest and drying. It’s amazing that the content sometimes is not close to what the seed was I bought. Hope this helps.

LMAO HAHA :joy: :joy: Too funny!

I can tell the difference between the strains I’m growing/have grown when they’re flowering, as well as the cured product, but a lot of that is based on scent. It’d be tough to tell from pics alone. Especially in early veg.