Can you look at these 2 and tell me their sex?

I have 2 autos Blue Haze and Blue Himilayan Diesel. But needing help determing the sex. The info said regular autoflowering on both pkgs.

And heres the 2nd:

1 Like

If i am not mistaken, auto’s are female. I have never grown an auto before just photos and bag seeds

1 Like

its too early to see sex. it looks like you have ph and or ppm issues. check and correct your runoff ph and ppm. also autos can be male female hermie, sativa, indica. or hybrid, but usually like from ILGM they are females.

2 Likes

Nothing showing to think they are males

1 Like

It is too early for sexual differentiation. Autos are both male and female unless feminized.

2 Likes

“Regular” means non- feminized giving it potential to grow into either sex. These are still too young to tell. Females will put out a pair of white hairs at the base of a branch while males will grow beans.

1 Like

There are a few that will say that they can be sexed at that size an look female to me, just my opinion…an every plant can hermie so it’s always in the hands of stress issues

Thanks everyone for replies. My first plant I didn’t know if it was male or female till I saw flowers. So I was unsure here. And I will check the ph and ppm. The one spotted leaf was an accidental spray with hydrogen peroxide so I think it bleached it under the light. And I had to do a correction of nute dosage via advice from @garrigan62. But again thank you and I’ll just wait it out. How long before you can tell the sex on auto’s approximately?

They look old enough to start 12/12 to speed flowering a little.

ALL the ILGM autos are fem’d.

For sexing, look at the junction where the branches join the main stalk. There will be either one small “pod” on either side of the junction=female…or…if male a cluster of dingle berries will develop. The male pollen bombs take about a week to mature and burst open.
To see if they are female…take a bright flash light and shine it sideways. If Female, two fine white “hairs” will be easy to see.

1 Like

Thank you, I will try that tonight.