Can you identify what is this?

Hi, so I gave my plants too much nutrients and after flushing one of them showed some strange markings (the upper leaves), can you identify what is it?

Looks like it had a rough start, but new growth is ok. Feed some light nutes now

2 Likes

Does the soil your growing in have nutritional value?

Looks really early to be giving nutes .

1 Like

You are correct. I am just a dumbass Take it away

1 Like

Depends what medium he/she is growing in!

They are 2-3 weeks old and they had rough start (my fault). I grow in coco and yesterday I gave them quarter dose of orgatrex nutrients and calmag with ph: 5,8. Every other plant has a nice green new growth but that one shows some nutrients signs, I saw it earlier somewhere but don’t remember what is this sign.

@bryan was right! As coco has no nutes. I’m not going to pretend I know what you need to do.

Maybe these guys can help? @Myfriendis410 @WickedAle @MattyBear

2 Likes

Looks hungry and maybe a bit damp. 2 1/2 weeks old or so? It may be slow to respond to the nutes. If that was their first feeding stay with that for a week or so.

3 Likes

Do you have a fan blowing in there? The rust spots can form when there is a lack of airflow and your medium stays wet. It is also a common sign of calcium deficiency or telling you that the ph is not in optimal range.

5 Likes

Yeah they were 2,5 weeks old now it’s 3 weeks and sth. I’m now feeding only 1/4 dose of fertillizer and 1/2 dose of Cal-Mag Ph ~5,9. I have very hot growtent and I don’t have any way to cool it down a bit but that will change in week or 2.

I have 2 fans blowing there nicely so the airflow shouldn’t be a problem, if so it could be because of ventilation which is the cheapest option of 100m^3/h in 2’x2’x65" tent, I’m planning to upgrade it too…

Here is how does she looks now, I fed her latly with only Ph water and i think she liked it so i will give her as little food as possible for now.

It was 102 for three days and not sure what this is it developed during that time

looks like Bug damage to me. Check underside of leaves.