Can you identify this?

Hey grow nerds…I was wondering if anyone knows what this is??? All were older, lower leaves.

I am a newbie also, but they are going to ask you to fill out a support ticket.
If you look around you can find it on here. Things like strain,light, soil, hydro and a bunch of other information. I would paste it but I am pretty dumb with computers.

Here you go

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2 yes/no

Welcome @SaTeeva i had the same issues going on I’m going to tag some guys on your post that will come to help if u could fill out the support ticket it would help them out. You can also tag people to your post like I’m doing now @patchman @spyonyou @imSICKkid @Hellraiser @yoshi

Yes @Jaydawg6528 I know about the support tickets. Didn’t want to fill the whole thing out but just wanted to see if anyone has ever seen this before. I was told it’s Leaf septoria but I’m pretty skeptical

It’s a indoor soil grow, ilgm Strawberry Cough. Everything COMPLETELY dialed in. Only thing that may make a difference is I recently switched from synthetic GH Flora series over to down to earth organic dry fertilizer. This showed up maybe a week to a week and a half later. Not sure if it’s connected or not. May have been watered with high pH due to faulty pen reading but not sure on that.

51 views and Nobody’s got anything??? Not really asking for folks to figure out how this came to be. Mainly was wondering if anyone has seen this on their leaves before. I was told it is leaf septoria but I’m very skeptical

I’m a noob and hoping to see the answer you get. Also sometimes questions posted on the weekend won’t be seen by most until Monday. I think many of us are mostly on the forum during working hours.

Looks like nute burn. Back off on the nutrients. Water only a couple times. Nute burn affects oldest growth first

Your best resources. For diagnostics go troubleshooting.

I didn’t attempt an answer because there wasn’t enough information. A picture of the entire plant would have helped.

If you have hundreds of leaves on your plants and a half dozen on the bottom look like your photo it probably is normal die off.

If the whole plant looks like this you have a severe problem not caused by typical nutrient issues.

1 Like

My last nute burn during transition was only on 2-3 lower leaves. Caused by going full on flower nutes during transition. Eating the leaves is possible but usually more gradual. Tips whither yes, but not usually burns out the side of a leaf. But I’m all “book” knowledge and no experience. I will say the only issue I had to ask the forum about was below the main sites radar. I assumed wmd, if I would’ve went back to the guides I wouldn’t have assumed that. If you read the guides they really do make it easy.

Of course like said. Without more information im going purely based off two leaves and could very well be wrong. Just answering to the best of my ability with available info. If anything. What are your in and out ppm? pH?

Here’s the same plant, eating leaves and turning some purple.

Hey @CMichGrower no it’s definitely not all of the leaves. I try to give as much info without going in the full out details which would have really been pointless. I’m not really looking to find out how this came to be because I know there are only a few potential causes I may have triggered during the grow. It would have been way too long and drawn-out to go back and forth explaining to people LOL. As of yesterday, there were maybe only seven or eight leaves on the bottom with these spots. The leaves I posted were the more advanced stage. Main reason for posting is just to make this wasn’t leaf septoria. I’ve had a few folks tell me it was but it just doesn’t look the same to me.

I’m seeing some similarities in your leaves. Did you notice any interveinal chlorosis when you made the switch?

I had that on another plant, was a pH/feed issue.
This was the plant in the other two pictures during transition.

1 Like

That’s more along the lines of what I was thinking. Went hardcore on the switch from synthetic Flora series over to down to earth. Did not ween plants off just went Full Throttle on dry amendments LOL. On top of that, I switch them from a bestva 2000 watt LED to the SF 4000 the same week. Might have stressed them out

Here was mine that did that. Surprisingly wasn’t the 1/8 of these that got culled. She’s doing great today, way behind the rest of the pack tho.

Yeah dude that’s a lot like what I have going on. I have a Aepera pH pen and I believe it gave me a faulty reading. I’m not completely sure on this but I may have watered them with 7 + pH water, only once during the transition. Right after that, maybe two days, I noticed the leaves were starting to go crazy

Distilled water will read 7. Like I said. You have to have 100ppm for something to hold ph. You can’t adjust water by itself. Distilled is 0ppm. But hhof and hf are both pre buffered to be fine with distilled or reverse osmosis water for the time being. Erm. I got too many threads trying to answer. Crossing over. Lol

So I made another post about these same plants and inquired about the New Growth being super skinny. So I’m wondering now, switching to the down to earth dry amendments I went 50/50 4-4-4 all purpose and 4-8-4 bloom. That’s probably the cause of the skinny new growth and my girls are kicking out pistols like crazy (still under 18/6. Just don’t want to send them into flower until I know they are healthy LOL

A good 0-27-27 boost is supposed to help initiate flowering too. I didn’t know that untill after the fact though. The ilgm nute chart doesn’t show it, but it’s stickied somewhere.