Can you identify the problem with my plants?

I am growing 4 plants. They are auto-flower 12 weeks old. They have all started to show signs of distress. I think it’s a problem with nutrients, but I can’t identify the problem. Any ideas?

I uploaded pics, do they show here?

Welcome to the forum.

I use the same fertilizer line. It may be nute burn. Do you know your runoff PPM?

A support ticket would be helpful and will help us understand your environment and provide a better diagnosis and recommendations.

Can you please fill out a support ticket? Please include what type of water you’re using.
COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.

If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post

NA (non-applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed

• Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF

• Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths

• PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)

• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable

• Indoor or Outdoor

• Light system

• Temps; Day, Night

• Humidity; Day, Night

• Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

• Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you. Pictures taken under natural or white lighting are by far the best.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner.

1 Like

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
4 plants seeds from Growers Choice Seeds
Tangerine Dream Auto-Flowering
Candy Kush Auto-Flowering
AK Auto-Flowering Feminized (2 plants)

• Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
FoxFarm FX14081 Happy Frog

• Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
VIVOSUN 5 Pack 5 Gallon Square Grow Bags, Thick Fabric Bags with Handles for Indoor and Outdoor Garden

• PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
PH of soil is 6.7
• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
unknown
• Indoor or Outdoor
indoor

• Light system
VIPARSPECTRA Newest Pro Series P2000 LED Grow Light 4x4ft Full Spectrum

• Temps; Day, Night Day - 75, night - 68

• Humidity; Day, Night day - 45% - 50%, night 35-40

• Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
plants are in my bathtub. Door is open & I run the bathroom fan all day

• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
Humidifier - set to 50%

• Co2; Yes, No
unknown

1 Like

Hey @Fred35, Welcome to the forum.
Many others will chime in soon.
My question is , Did you do the scheduled flushes?

That all looks reasonable.

She looks overfed to me. Too much nutrients, or a salt buildup in the soil. Spiney asked a good question. Flushes will always be necessary if you are feeding (even as per the FF schedule.)

Thanks for the responses. Two of these plants are about 3 weeks from harvest. Would it be ok to do a minor flush now? If so, should I add nutrients back in? Then a final flush in a couple of weeks?

Or should I just perform the final flush on them now?

Yes I would if you havent been… right now salt buildup will cause issues in ph swings and more or less food won’t effect it … to much of something can block other elements and ■■■■ versa …somethings of that nature will cause excess if an element and cause ph to swing to which in turns won’t allow certain elements to be absorbed in turn will cause build up as well

That kind of leaf damage is common in late flowering. Flushing certainly won’t hurt.

Moving forward adding cal-mag to your feedings is usually beneficial. It can help minimize this kind of damage in late flower.

To me looks like a late flower calcium deficency but mast cal mag supplements and manufacture feeding schedules call to cut cal mag at week 6 of 8 week flowering plants…week 7 is a last boost week without calmag and week 8 calls for a seedling level base nute feed
Grow bloom micro 2 2 2 ml g