Can You ID this Problem?

Plant looks very healthy except for a few leaves like this which are dispersed randomly from top to bottom.
Any help?
Thanks

1 Like

got pics of the whole plant?

Here dey Are…

6 Likes

its just the bottom leaves?

yes, mostly

its common for bottom leaves to die off, but check to make sure there is no pests

1 Like

How do I do that? I cannot SEE any pests.

look under the leaves and such just to be safe

1 Like

I’ve looked and cannot see any pests.

1 Like

you should be good. they are some beautiful plants

1 Like

Do you have a jewler’s loupe to look at the leaves?

1 Like

What is jeweler loupe?
Just checked PH = 4.5, so am taking steps to raise it.

1 Like

its what a jewler uses to look at stones but we use it to check the trichomes and to see pests that are undetectable by the human eye. there is also USB microscopes that connect to your phone or laptop. i use one of these. you will need either one to see if your plants are ready for harvest. you can find them on Amazon.

Wireless Digital Microscope Handheld USB HD Inspection Camera 50x-1000x Magnification with Stand Compatible with iPhone, iPad, Samsung Galaxy, Android, Mac, Windows Computer Amazon.com

2 Likes

Cool. Just ordered it. Be here tomorrow. If there are critters will I see them moving around?

2 Likes

I scanned your pics and didn’t see any other lower growth or the new growth. Could possibly be splash burn from watering or feeding? :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

thanks @OGIncognito

O
By old new / growth are you referring to the brown spots?

@TPerk100 I think what he may have meant was that in your pics there is no evidence of the leaves in question. Your plants look pheno-minal lol. Lower leaves typically die off because they’re at the end of their useful life cycle. New growth tips also look fine, they should come in a lighter color and then darken as they mature. How’s about a top down shot and then a head shot we can expand and study?

1 Like

Here are a couple of top downs. What do you mean by a head shot?

1 Like

@TPerk100 Your plant looks magnificent. Your in a very good place with her. I wouldn’t sweat what those leaves made you think. Just keep moving forward.

1 Like