Can you diagnose what’s wrong with this plant by looking at these pictures

3 Likes

Welcome!!! Fill this out and the experts can help out a little better…

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed:

Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF:

Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths:

PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable):

PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable:

Indoor or Outdoor:

Light system:

Temps; Day, Night:

Humidity; Day, Night:

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size:

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier:

Co2; Yes, No:

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you

4 Likes

My favorite charts to refer to. Those look really droopy tho like overwatering issues and then nute burn

2 Likes

Thanks for this information…I’m noseyly reading a lot of post to educate myself and again thanks…

My personal experience has been that if you keep your PH in range for the medium you’re using everything goes much smoother with less issues. I continually see posts all over about nutrient deficiencies and the first thing everyone recommends is add this or add that depending on what the armchair diagnosis is. Plants have a certain PH range that they need to be able to absorb nutrients when they get outside the ideal parameters that’s when you start having issues. Adding a specific nutrient to try correct whatever problem you have diagnosed will be useless if the plant can’t absorb the nutrients due to PH lockout. I stopped growing in soil due to too many PH issues I’ve found that coco and perlite are much easier to manage. Just my 2 cents.

4 Likes

Make sure you don’t spray water or nutrients on your leaves specially whiles lights are on it will act as magnifying glass and burn them. Plus nutrients cause discoloration to leaves usually. But maybe nute burn? Fill out that info and post so we can get a better idea of what your working with

4 Likes

First I’d ask. What soil is that as it looks like alot of sticks and wood in there. Second is pH meter and ppm meter. Do u own one of them?? If not this is a major issue pH is a must with cannabis plants and growing. Fill out the work order lol and I will get the answers u r looking for. Welcome and have a good day.

4 Likes

Welcome to the community ! As @registereduser mentioned PH Issues can cause a lot of problem. My frist thoughts it’s not too late for a transplant to some good cannabis friendly soil. Fox farm , roots organic Just to name a couple. Good luck

3 Likes