Can y’all give me some nutes 101 education?

@WickedAle thanks bro!

keep in mind…mfg’s are trying everything to get your money.
like when auto dealership tries to charge you for rust proofing undercoating. or the quick change oil guy tells you the radiator needs to be flushed. Extra profit.

I am sure the “additives” will have some effect, but, from what I have seen…not a major increase in harvest results.
Others may have different experiences and will post their results.

2 Likes

Can someone please help me identify what’s wrong with my plant and how to solve it!!

You will probably get better answers if you filled out a ticket. That way folks know the medium, strain PH and so forth. Do you know how to fill out the ticket or get it?

1 Like

@Floridabud here you go just copy and paste then put in your info.

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA
Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?white widow autos ilg soilcoco mix soft pots 5 gallon
System type?
Indoor
PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?
What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS
.50 ec
Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?
Viparspectra 600par
Temps; Day, Night
73 77
Humidity; Day, Night
60s 70
Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
Yes but not running at this time
AC,

1 Like

You can’t tell the problem just by looking at the leaf? It’s a outdoor plant just like the rest of mine but this is the only plant with a problem. Ratios 2-10-10

Me personally no not yet anyway. My first guess would be nitro deficiencies but let’s tag the pros.

@WickedAle @HornHead @TDubWilly @elheffe702 @dbrn32 @Myfriendis410 @Killadruid @imSICKkid

Could y’all assist @Floridabud on his issue please?!?!?

1 Like

Thank you for your assistance! Also I’ve seen gnats? Could they cause damage as such?

1 Like

They can cause damage to roots which can show all kinds of deficiencies

1 Like

I would say get the gnats under control

1 Like

Very much so

Do u recommend anything? I would send a picture of the whole plant but this website says the pictures to large🤷🏼‍♂️

Go to your settings in picture mode and put in lower picture size, it should give s few options.

I am no pro lol I’m still on my first grow to

Haha way more than I am that’s for sure!!

1 Like

You’re close to your first harvest right? Smoking your own and showing it off to close buddies is great

1 Like

Yeah. Between 1 to 2 weeks. I spiked the stalks yesterday and gave them 4 gallons of straight un ph’d water today. Starting ice baths once every 3 days from here on out.

Try lowering your ph down to 5ish. Sometimes lower ph brings out color in some plants

3 Likes

Lol have you seen the one plant? It got purple over night a few nights ago. This is over the top of it

2 Likes

This is Florida bud. That’s the problems. It said I had to wait 24 hours so I had to make a new acc