Can u please tell me how many days u should cure cannibis buds

A customer has a question and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks

Can u please tell me how many days u should cure cannibis buds.

The longer the cure the better the bud!

How long have you been curing? You know you need to burp the jars atleast twice a day to let old air out and new air in. lowering the burping amounts as the buds dry out equally.

Join the forum and get heaps of help from very friendly, experienced growers :slight_smile:

I cure for a minimum of two weeks and preferably for a month.

As most do, I cure in glass Mason or Kerr brand quart size canning jars.

For the first couple of weeks I will open the jars twice a day for fifteen to twenty minutes.

I also use a Boveda brand 62 percent humidity pack in each jar for humidity control.

Damn out of likes but @Alton66 has you pretty much covered :ok_hand: the bovida packs are great also.

Im with the boys here
@Alton66 is on point
Min two weeks a month is better
But like a fine wine it gets better with age
Boveda packs work great depending on condition ill use 57& 62 packs

I find the Boveda packs will absorb some of the smells during curing (I’m a poet) and I plan to only add them after curing, for long term storage in the future.

Got to add some strains take longer. When i first harvested ak47 & amnesia haze the ak took twice as long to cure to have a good taste. Amnesia was good from get go but ak at first tasted like azzz

Just use your nose. I use glass jars and Boveda packs too but I rely on my nose . When the grassy smell goes away, then it’s cured enough to use.