Can this seed go into soil?

Germination in process, had 24hrs in warm water now about to finish 24 hours in wet paper towel. Is that seed can go into the soil or should I germinate new one? Am I getting twins here?

Thanks!

2 Likes

Might be twins.
Yes, plant it now. No need to wait any longer.

4 Likes

Thanks! If that’s the case and it’s twins, will it be harder or just higher maintenance?

1 Like

Treat it no different than you would a reg. Plant taproot up… take a pencil or pen and make about a half inch hole down. Remember to premoisten soil and let it sit to allow the soil where youre going to plant to get good and moist. Taproot up in the hole, cover with soil, leave your light on 24/7. Once you see your seedling emerge cover with a humidity dome. For the duration of its seedling stage you wont water the soil, but spray the inside of the dome . The seedling receive their water from the surrounding air. Keep your temps as close to 80 as possible. All ya need now is patience.

1 Like

Thanks a lot! Do i want 24/7 light until seedling and then 18/6 or until beginning of veg?

1 Like

Youll want 24/7 until you get your first set of true leaves. Usually about 2 weeks. Watch for stretching of your seedling and if it starts to stretch, lower your light and build up the soil around the base of your stem to help with support if needed.

Youll want 24/7 until you get your first set of true leaves. Usually about 2 weeks. Watch for stretching of your seedling and if it starts to stretch, lower your light and build up the soil around the base of your stem to help with support if needed. After that youll flip your lights to 18/6

1 Like

Thank you!!

1 Like

Should not need differing treatment because its twins and each should want the same things. Just let them grow together.

2 Likes