So in late March a little over 5 months ago I planted 2 blueberry autoflowers. The 1st plant was harvested in July. I’d also planted 3 GSC autoflower a few weeks later The GSC’s were finishing in Aug and this plant had yet to flower. So I changed lighting from 18/6 to 12/12. This was a very bushy plant and all the leaves on the inside kept dying or falling off. I tried to separate the buds to get airflow and light but have been unsuccessful. There are several parts of the buds that are just dried and dead. At this point I’m just wondering if this plant is even salvageable. Everything else is done and harvested. This one plant has just been a pain to deal with. I hate to just throw it out after all this time and effort but I don’t know if I’m wasting my time.
Light HLG 600 12/12
Nutrients FF trio, calmag, silica blast