Can they be saved? Please help!

I have removed all of the stressed plants as well as the plant that put itself into flower (it was a feminized seed, not an auto strain on the same light schedule as my veg plants, it may be the culprit but I did not see any make parts on the plant to think it hay have switched), they are all now at a different location and my veg babies are now all alone, all checked and female as far as I can tell without flowering.

I do have a question though, what is the best way to keep the veg babies from pollinating? I have cleaned the grow room with 99% alcohol ans sprayed the existing plants with a peroxide with water and an alcohol and water solution (4 hours apart) to hopefully dilute any residual pollen. How long will pollen stay in the air/ grow room and how often should I wash my plants to ensure they are not pollinated prior to flower? These plants have been cooking since November and I really hope to flower them slon, as my husband is C hi hi hi I[quote=“Jaysittinback, post:40, topic:95315, full:true”]
Hi it takes flowers with hairs to catch pollen and become pollinated so right about the plants in veg theyre still ok. Check the one that seeded and see if it pollinated itself. It might have male and female parts too and needs to be removed
[/quote]

ounting down the days to when these plants can flower as the last batch was a live and s learn scenerjo.

3 Likes

Different ways to protect your plant will stop them from self pollinating which means becoming hermaphrodite, so a consistent light schedule that doesnt change, and crazy temp swings, and physical damage like being kicked over. Basically your plant thinks it’s gonna die and must reproduce now. But all them things you can get away with a bit of, sometimes. I think just being very cautious about them things is all the precaution you can. The only one that happened to me was damage, a split plant threw off some male parts.
That pretty much all i know about plant sexes lol sorry so slow, we all got diff time zones n stuff eh

Oh and pollen is very sensitive and will be dead or inert? inactive… in a few days especially if wet then dried

1 Like

Yup. Sprat pollen with water to deactivate pretty instantly.

Sucks but :poop: happens. Isolate and keep moving forward

We decided to remove the damaged plants and take them to another location (a different house entirely) the veg plants have been sprayed several times and the grow room will get another deep clean today. These are the baby plants now.

2 Likes

Nice and green! :ok_hand: theyre safe from the others now anyway, and any pollen that was around at last post, is dead. I like them yellowing centers because often means theyre on a growth spurt.

3 Likes

Since relocating the other plants our new batch sure has taken off in the past month!

3 Likes

Impressive

1 Like

Just received our HLG 350R light, hoping it lives up to its name!

3 Likes

You won’t be disappointed. Solid choice!

1 Like